Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Mau mau
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:18 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm

I desperately want to watch but I'm afraid to torrent. I've always heard about malware and viruses. I don't want any of that!!! Is it really safe? And if so, which one is safe? And will it go to YouTube soon because I'd really, really rather YouTube? Thanks!
It is percfectly safe.

User avatar
Ginevra
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Violator wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm
How does a wight-dragon work anyway? Doesn't it breathe fire so wouldn't that cause it to self-destruct, and even it doesn't, it would only need to get hit once by fire from the other two dragons and it would surely die?

As soon as the walkers are past the wall then what can happen other than a series of battles?
Again, my theory is that a wight dragon is an ice dragon breathing ice rather than fire. When V battles D or R or both, it will be a battle of ice and fire and perhaps create a song of ice and fire. One would intuitively think that fire might win, but look what the NK has already done with a spear of ice.

In Season 7, I'm almost positive that Bran or another Stark will raise the Kings of the North in the Winterfell crypts to fight the army of the dead. The Burrowlands are also near Winterfell, before the Neck, and they contain burrows of the dead. I'm thinking those might come into play for one side or the other, after Bran figures out that waking the kings is like warging - assuming it is.

They'll need to get some dragonsteel, I would think, and research to find out how to kill the NK, which is probably by removing the dragonglass as someone mentioned. And they may need to make some wildfire plans and dragon plans to take out the wights.

Mau mau
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:18 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:21 pm

I think the really powerful scene will be when Dany is forced in S8 to use her children to once again kill her child.

Ser Gerold Dayne
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm


I desperately want to watch but I'm afraid to torrent. I've always heard about malware and viruses. I don't want any of that!!! Is it really safe? And if so, which one is safe? And will it go to YouTube soon because I'd really, really rather YouTube? Thanks!
Depends I guess on where you live,you should do some research to see how the situation is in your country.In some places torrents may be blocked or whatnot while in others there is no problem to use them.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm
Ser Gerold Dayne wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 pm
It may not be very long but it's a big scene and also a very emotional one.The episode itself is different than other big GoT episodes,it has this melancholic vibe as others have said.Music is also subtle and emotional.
Yes, it's not epic like BOTB for example, it's dark and melancholic. I mean a scene when it's dark and the army od the dead id there watching them and no one moves is very powerful.
I thought the dragons flame some wights this episode? That's not as epic as them burning slaver ships?

SerJorahIsTheMan
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm
Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm
Ser Gerold Dayne wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 pm
It may not be very long but it's a big scene and also a very emotional one.The episode itself is different than other big GoT episodes,it has this melancholic vibe as others have said.Music is also subtle and emotional.
Yes, it's not epic like BOTB for example, it's dark and melancholic. I mean a scene when it's dark and the army od the dead id there watching them and no one moves is very powerful.
I thought the dragons flame some wights this episode? That's not as epic as them burning slaver ships?
The CGI on the dragon rescue wasn't all that great. It wasn't as sharp as episode 4, at least not in the video I saw. This could all change on Sunday when I watch my HBO version, though. The music foreshadowed something bad happening the whole time, so you never really felt like the dragons showing up put everyone in the clear.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm


User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:28 pm

SerJorahIsTheMan wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm
Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm


Yes, it's not epic like BOTB for example, it's dark and melancholic. I mean a scene when it's dark and the army od the dead id there watching them and no one moves is very powerful.
I thought the dragons flame some wights this episode? That's not as epic as them burning slaver ships?
The CGI on the dragon rescue wasn't all that great. It wasn't as sharp as episode 4, at least not in the video I saw. This could all change on Sunday when I watch my HBO version, though. The music foreshadowed something bad happening the whole time, so you never really felt like the dragons showing up put everyone in the clear.
Do all 3 get to flame some wights or does only Drogon breathe fire?

Ser Gerold Dayne
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm

I thought the dragons flame some wights this episode? That's not as epic as them burning slaver ships?
Many of them,and of course it's quite epic.But that's not what we mean.The general feel of the episode it's not quite the same as others in the past.It's something even new for GoT I would say,it's more close to the heart.The directing and music are just more subtle and emotional in my opinion,it doesn't have that "empowering" vibe like other big battle episodes.This is more personal,that's how I felt it,now don't expect a completely different show.I mean it in a subtle way.I really liked it,good job from everyone involved.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Ser Gerold Dayne wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm

I thought the dragons flame some wights this episode? That's not as epic as them burning slaver ships?
Many of them,and of course it's quite epic.But that's not what we mean.The general feel of the episode it's not quite the same as others in the past.It's something even new for GoT I would say,it's more close to the heart.The directing and music are just more subtle and emotional in my opinion,it doesn't have that "empowering" vibe like other big battle episodes.This is more personal,that's how I felt it,now don't expect a completely different show.I mean it in a subtle way.I really liked it,good job from everyone involved.
Thanks for the info. Sorry to be a pain, but all 3 dragons kill some wights or only Drogon?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests