Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Sansa: You should be on your knees thanking me! We're standing in Winterfell again because of me. You didn't win it back; Jon didn't in it back. He lost the Battle of the Bastards. The Knights of the Vale won the battle and they rode North for me while you were off, where? Traveling the world?
Wow. Um, wow.

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:17 pm

I haven't re-watched, but didn't anyone think to check out Thoros sooner? I realize that shock likely killed him as much as the cold, but dang, someone share body heat.

Also, they all need toques, my ears were freezing. And Kit....he made me feel how frozen he was. I grew up in northern Canada, and trust me, if you fall in a lake like that....how he stayed on his horse was a downright miracle.

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Sansa: You should be on your knees thanking me! We're standing in Winterfell again because of me. You didn't win it back; Jon didn't in it back. He lost the Battle of the Bastards. The Knights of the Vale won the battle and they rode North for me while you were off, where? Traveling the world?
Wow. Um, wow.
I have never mentally bitch-slapped someone so hard.....

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm

The Hound: I don't give two shits about Wildlings. It's gingers I hate.
Tormund: Gingers are beautiful. We are kissed by fire. Just like you... [as Tor points to the Hound's face!!!!]

Oh, I'm loving the dialogue!!! Sorry.

ghost of winterfell

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Icewalker wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm
Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 pm
Icewalker wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Watch S7E6 and explain how it's possible for Gendry to run back to Eastwatch, send a raven to Dragonstone(which should take a few days), Dany flies to the North and our heroes are pretty much standing there without food or supplies.
I agree. This part was so ridiculous, they could have done this in some other way. Idk, like have Dany fly to Eastwatch on her own because she is anxious about Jon and Jorah, and then when Gendry arrives, she's already right there in Eastwatch and no teleportation would be required.

I have seen a lot of comments suggesting that it would have been better if they had Dany fly north because her dragons were getting restless as they sense Jon being in danger, so she would let them take her to Eastwatch. I would have really loved it if this had happened.

Other than this, I thought it was a fantastic episode. I agree with the others, I was surprised by how emotional this episode was. Its by far my favorite episode of the season.

The writers deserve credit for the way they handled the Dany-Jon interactions. I think overall, the growth of their relationship has been believable and beautiful to watch. At the same time, I have big problems with them turning Arya into some kind of a psycho. Alas, any character who happens to come within Sansa's orbit continues to get butchered.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 pm

They don't see Viserion get reanimated? Sounds like Jon gets taken back to Eastwatch after Dany and company fly away and then they cut back to beyond the Wall where NK reanimates him?

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:13 pm

No kidding! :shock: And then Sandor just plucks him up like nothing, lol. There really is a 'we're in this together' vibe in that group. Thoros saves Sandor, Jorah saves Thoros (I'm assuming that was a dragonglass knife? - bear went poooof), Sandor saves Tormund, Tormund saves Jorah when he falls off Drogon (lol), etc.
True squad goals.

Ginevra wrote:
Wow. Um, wow.
Sansa should be on her knees thanking Jon for agreeing to take Winterfell with her, otherwise she would have gone to the Karstarks for help and they would have sent her right back to Ramsay. And she wouldn't have had an army to draw Ramsay out if not for the Wildlings, giant, and Northern houses who agreed to join them only because of Jon.

But anyway....

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Beric says Jon doesn't look like his father, that he probably favors his mother. For a moment I thought he talked about Rhaegar and Lyanna. It's not impossible he knows something, since he lived near Dorne and is betrothed to Alyria Dayne.
But then he continued that he saw Ned in Kingslanding while he was hand.

ghost of winterfell

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
They don't see Viserion get reanimated? Sounds like Jon gets taken back to Eastwatch after Dany and company fly away and then they cut back to beyond the Wall where NK reanimates him?
This is right.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:28 pm

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
This is right.
So I guess they are saying that for next season? Dany/Drogon vs NK/Viserion with maybe Jon on Rhaegal as well? Maybe an actual aerial battle.

• Information