Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
SerJorahIsTheMan

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm
The Hound: I don't give two shits about Wildlings. It's gingers I hate.
Tormund: Gingers are beautiful. We are kissed by fire. Just like you... [as Tor points to the Hound's face!!!!]

Oh, I'm loving the dialogue!!! Sorry.

The beauty of the Hound was played out perfectly at the end of the episode. All that hot air he was spewing earlier....when the job was done and they had all been properly traumatized, he looked Tormund right in the eyes before he got on the boat and they gave each other a nod. It was awesome. From now on, Tormund is ok with the Hound. Plus he did save him.

SerJorahIsTheMan

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 pm

SerJorahIsTheMan wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:54 pm
Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm
The Hound: I don't give two shits about Wildlings. It's gingers I hate.
Tormund: Gingers are beautiful. We are kissed by fire. Just like you... [as Tor points to the Hound's face!!!!]

Oh, I'm loving the dialogue!!! Sorry.

The beauty of the Hound was played out perfectly at the end of the episode. All that hot air he was spewing earlier....when the job was done and they had all been properly traumatized, he looked Tormund right in the eyes before he got on the boat and they gave each other a nod. It was awesome. From now on, Tormund is ok with the Hound. Plus he did save him.

Another thing I tested and it's actually true...I will watch any show that Richard Dormer is in. I watched an entire season of that weird Netflix show in Alaska, I think it was Netflix. It was stupid, but Dormer having a lead role made it interesting. After his perfect character ends on GOT, the guy needs to either switch to narrating audiobooks or become a motivational speaker. Love that guy.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 pm

I like how in the previous episode Tormund and Jorah were in conflict over the fights between the free folk and night's watch, but in the next episode, Tormund saves Jorah from falling off Drogon.

It's the little things that get me, man.

JennyT

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:20 pm

I know that people will bitch about Arya and say she is a psycho but I actually don't give a Fuck.I would do the same if somebody was threatening Jon and his position.And let's not forget she saw her brother's body paraded in front of her because he was betrayed by his people.And she learned the game of faces.She can sense Sansa's motivations and of course she is paranoid.She has been through so much.I get her.And Sansa keeps yapping on about Jon loosing his army.Jon doesn't need his army for his own purposes or to wage war.The North doesn't actually have a choice.They can either fight or die.They can't screw Jon over,only themselves lol.

Boudica

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:21 pm

I also like how the Hound basically tells Gendry to man-up, that his experiences wasn't as bad as he is letting on. Gendry was like the greenboy of the group. :lol:

On thing I have always liked about Jon is that he gets along well with men like Tormund for example. He sets a high standard for himself but he doesn't expect everyone else around him to live up to his standards.

BeardedOnion

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Yes Arya, be like that to Sansa.

The one, who at her lowest point in her life decided to retake the North or die trying. While Jon wanted to go south and live in peace (completely understandable though, he had every right and he saw the odds), while Bran was Hodoring Hodor, while you was trying your best to forget your family and focus on revenge, Sansa was the one who initialed the comeback despite the fact she could have fled with Jon and lived in peace.

Also she's seemingly forgotten the fact she served Tywin to survive lol. Arya was a total dick this episode but I don't think it was 100% her fault, much like Sansa forgetting to mention the Vale to Jon (despite the fact she then hands him WF, proclaims him a Stark and gets emotionally upset at the thought of him leaving), they had to add "tension" where none was needed. Sansa and Arya deserve much better than this, she shouldn't be this cold to her sister over that dumb letter. It also paints her as moronic and easily played. I mean, she just threatened to KILL her sister over nothing.

I loved the episode otherwise, but it seems like the Stark girls get turned into complete assholes for the sake of plot at times despite them being perfectly likable other times.

BeardedOnion

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:20 pm
I know that people will bitch about Arya and say she is a psycho but I actually don't give a Fuck.I would do the same if somebody was threatening Jon and his position.And let's not forget she saw her brother's body paraded in front of her because he was betrayed by his people.And she learned the game of faces.She can sense Sansa's motivations and of course she is paranoid.She has been through so much.I get her.And Sansa keeps yapping on about Jon loosing his army.Jon doesn't need his army for his own purposes or to wage war.The North doesn't actually have a choice.They can either fight or die.They can't screw Jon over,only themselves lol.
She has no intention to betray Jon, I mean, for Christ's sake this episode she was worried about the fact Jon would have no army if he came back (when speaking to LF too) only to realize Arya has fucked everything up with that retarded letter. Arya is the only one currently undermining Jon.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Are the wight giants in this episode?

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
I didn't see them.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Chilli wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
I didn't see them.
That's weird. They were with NK in the premiere.

• Information