Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
czechgirl

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Jon Snowed wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm
Also my question that nobody seems to have picked upon is the Nights King a Greenseeyer? The way the army of the dead just stand around the last few survivors and the Nights king has the ice spears ready it's almost as if he knew the Dragons would come right? He was prepared and waiting in my opinion.
Yep, I think he has some Greenseeyer power.... First, he was able to touch Bran while he was in vision, and last episode, he could sense that Bran was in those ravens... Also, is it the same location???The big rock in Bran´s vision and the rock that Jon and crew are chilling on??? Looks like NK was waiting for them....

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 pm

The Hound: Every lord I've ever met has been a cunt. I don't see why the Lord of Light should be any different.

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 pm

The spear that the Night's King throws is one of the Others' magical ice swords, right?

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Whose face is that, the one Sansa finds? I'm going to catchup in the thread in just a few minutes - as soon as I'm done - almost there. So ignore if this has already been addressed but I don't remember it being in the first 7 pages of the thread.

ETA: Oh, law! The faces just keep coming... Both look like men thus far, at least to me. Do we know them?

ETA2: Okay, just random faces from Braavos. Wow, Arya is all Seven Kingdoms of fucked up.

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:28 pm
ghost of winterfell wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 pm
They don't see Viserion get reanimated? Sounds like Jon gets taken back to Eastwatch after Dany and company fly away and then they cut back to beyond the Wall where NK reanimates him?
This is right.
So I guess they are saying that for next season? Dany/Drogon vs NK/Viserion with maybe Jon on Rhaegal as well? Maybe an actual aerial battle.
I haven't read Episode 7 leaks, but pro'ly.

And the third head/dragon-rider is ... the Night's King. Surprise!

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 pm
So I get the distinct impression that my man Jorah bear is downright ok with this Jon/Dany thing. He seems to have taken a shine to Jon pretty quickly. Being offered Longclaw was a wonderful scene.
I'm sure Jorah came to terms with friendzone ages ago. And Jon is a fuckload better than Darrio or Drogo, in my book. So perhaps that's why Jorah is so keen. I know that I've been genuinely happy in the past for guys I liked when they would get a woman truly worthy, but crazy jelly if they were with a bitch.

ChristinaB618

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Jorah could sense the love Dany and Jon have been developing. Ugh, when Jon calls her Dany and she looks like shes gonna swoon...I almost did as well. He called her my queen...soon I think she will call him my king. Alliance/wedding/targaryen baby making time

Twinfist

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Downloaded it watched it, i regret nothing

As others have said, this entire episode reeks of despair and hopelessness. Understandably so. Everything from the music, to the start scenery, to the small talk between characters tells you that they are very possibly on a one way mission, and they know it.

Amazing episode. Heartbreaking. Gut wrenching.

Quick Hits:
Dragonstone

Dany is over Tyrion and his BS. Worst. hand. EVER...Tyrion has been a huge screw up ever since he left Westeros. His battle plans were giant mistakes and his political plans are not working.

Winterfell:
Arya is having none of Sansa's crap. And the thing is, Arya is 100% correct. Sansa always thought she was better than everyone else and deserved power just because she was high born and pretty. And she never really grew out of that way of thinking. And make no mistake Sansa DID betray her family, not once but over and over, for Jofferey and the power he could bring her. And Arya aint letting her get away with it anymore. I am sooo on Team No One right now.

The North
start to finish amazing.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Does Dany make eye contact with NK? Do they show her reaction to seeing the WW for the first time?

anna1226

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:28 pm
ghost of winterfell wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm

This is right.
So I guess they are saying that for next season? Dany/Drogon vs NK/Viserion with maybe Jon on Rhaegal as well? Maybe an actual aerial battle.
I haven't read Episode 7 leaks, but pro'ly.

And the third head/dragon-rider is ... the Night's King. Surprise!
Wait, we're still getting 1 more episode this summer, they could show it then.

• Information