Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
User avatar
czechgirl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Does Dany make eye contact with NK? Do they show her reaction to seeing the WW for the first time?
she gives him a quick ,,We are not done motherfu*ker,, look... she sees his figure, but she is not close enough to see his face...

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:08 pm

czechgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Does Dany make eye contact with NK? Do they show her reaction to seeing the WW for the first time?
she gives him a quick ,,We are not done motherfu*ker,, look... she sees his figure, but she is not close enough to see his face...
Nice avatar. How about when she sees the army of the dead form the first time?

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:26 pm

GoT and HBO twitter/FB accounts have been hacked https://twitter.com/GameOfThrones/statu ... 6370263043

People are posting spoilers all in the comments too. This is a mess.

User avatar
czechgirl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:08 pm
czechgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Does Dany make eye contact with NK? Do they show her reaction to seeing the WW for the first time?
she gives him a quick ,,We are not done motherfu*ker,, look... she sees his figure, but she is not close enough to see his face...
Nice avatar. How about when she sees the army of the dead form the first time?
Thanks, I just couldn´t help it, Emilia looks stunning this episode....
When she arrives, she is more concern about Jon and the rest of the crew... She stares at Jon A LOT:)
But when she leaves, looks down and sees the army of the dead, that is the moment she realizes that this war is far more important.... But this is only my opinion, others can read it diferently....

User avatar
Ginevra
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:51 pm

czechgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Does Dany make eye contact with NK? Do they show her reaction to seeing the WW for the first time?
she gives him a quick ,,We are not done motherfu*ker,, look... she sees his figure, but she is not close enough to see his face...
Is that Dany's new coat in your avatar, czechgirl? I absolutely adore how much the back of that coat looks like the back of a dragon!!!! I'm saddened that Hogan doesn't seem to be going over attire by episode because I would love, love, love to see five closeups of that badass coat.

Edit: Ha! I see Jack had the same idea!

User avatar
czechgirl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:51 pm
czechgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm
Does Dany make eye contact with NK? Do they show her reaction to seeing the WW for the first time?
she gives him a quick ,,We are not done motherfu*ker,, look... she sees his figure, but she is not close enough to see his face...
Is that Dany's new coat in your avatar, czechgirl? I absolutely adore how much the back of that coat looks like the back of a dragon!!!! I'm saddened that Hogan doesn't seem to be going over attire by episode because I would love, love, love to see five closeups of that badass coat.

Edit: Ha! I see Jack had the same idea!
Yea, that coat is a Haute couture masterpiece.... Clapton is killing it this season

User avatar
Ginevra
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 am

Here is the back of the coat, which is not a great quality image but you hopefully get the idea.

Image

Bunkerbill
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:53 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:19 am

If the episode was leaked by HBOSpain, then why is it in English and not dubbed in Spanish or with Spanish subtitles?

Icewalker
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:32 am

Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm

So Ned was in dungeon for a month and Sansa took a month to ask for mercy for her father? Yeah, right.
Yes.
Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm
We don't know how big Westeros is in the show, we dont know how far away Dragonstone is, we don't know how fast ravens in this world can fly, since their capabilities doesn't make any sense if you use normal ravens from our world and we don't know how fast dragons can fly. So yeas, 24 hours could be enough.
OK.

User avatar
Ginevra
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:55 am

Bunkerbill wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:19 am
If the episode was leaked by HBOSpain, then why is it in English and not dubbed in Spanish or with Spanish subtitles?
Yeah, I don't know. The first shot does say HBO / Juego de Tronos / Temporada 7/Episodio 6.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests