Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
CravenRaven

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 pm
scottiB wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:15 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 pm
Jon and Dany hookup this epsidoe? I was on YT and a GoT video popped up titled "Jon Snow does not love me" and it had Dany in her "Beyond the Wall" dress, but the episode description says they hook up? Does Jon tell her he doesn't love her?
They're on the doorstep of hooking up. They held hands to comfort each other as Jon pledged to her. She pulled her hand away, so he could rest. Next week they'll get it on.
She pulled her hand away? Why? And shouldn't she be mourning the loss of Viserion instead?
She was crying in that scene about Viserion and Jon was comforting her,

Jack Bauer 24

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 pm

CravenRaven wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
scottiB wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:15 pm

They're on the doorstep of hooking up. They held hands to comfort each other as Jon pledged to her. She pulled her hand away, so he could rest. Next week they'll get it on.
She pulled her hand away? Why? And shouldn't she be mourning the loss of Viserion instead?
Ahhh, gotcha. Really glad they didn't gloss over that. Hope she didn't pull her hand away because she doesn't want to be with him.

Pigeon

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:01 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
CravenRaven wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

Ahhh, gotcha. Really glad they didn't gloss over that. Hope she didn't pull her hand away because she doesn't want to be with him.
She was in a glass case of emotion.

Dyanna

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
CravenRaven wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

No, it wasn't like that. She had taken his hand and stroked his hand with her thumb. When the moment passed she went to gently take her hand back and he tightened his grip on her hand but only slightly to stop her taking her hand back. She looked down at their hands and then slowly raised her eyes to look at his face. When she did, she saw him looking very intently back at her. How he felt about her was written all over his face.
The realisation that he was having the same feelings she was effectively.

She then took her hand back and said he should get some rest. She looked a bit overwhelmed. That awkward moment when you see something like that for the first time and feel vulnerable because you know you feel the same and don't really know what to do.

That's the best way I can explain it if that helps.

Ginevra

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:21 am

Rhaegar Targaryen wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:19 pm
CravenRaven wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:26 pm
We are used to our expectations being subverted, and this episode does not.
If you expect for your expectations to be subverted, this episode by not subverting your expectations is subverting expectation that your expectations will be subverted. :!: :idea: :lol:
Ha! If one expects one's expectations to be wrong, he will always find himself to be both right and wrong.

selena

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:30 am

Dyanna wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
CravenRaven wrote:

No, it wasn't like that. She had taken his hand and stroked his hand with her thumb. When the moment passed she went to gently take her hand back and he tightened his grip on her hand but only slightly to stop her taking her hand back. She looked down at their hands and then slowly raised her eyes to look at his face. When she did, she saw him looking very intently back at her. How he felt about her was written all over his face.

She then took her hand back and said he should get some rest. She looked a bit overwhelmed. That awkward moment when you see something like that for the first time and feel vulnerable because you know you feel the same and don't really know what to do.

omg i got shivers just reading that

Violator

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 am

So how do people feel now about Dany eventually having Jon's child?

I don't really know whether the comments in episode 6 have cast doubt on that or left you more convinced that it's likely as it was mixed and ambiguous.

There was a lot about people being unable to have children and living for the now and yet other comments referring to people having children.

If they don't want this the end up as a constitutional change in Westeros ((which I would loath tbh as it would just be a complete cop out to massage a modern audience) then the succession issue in a monarchy has to be sorted out.

anna1226

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:28 am

Violator wrote:

I don't really know whether the comments in episode 6 have cast doubt on that or left you more convinced that it's likely as it was mixed and ambiguous.

There was a lot about people being unable to have children and living for the now and yet other comments referring to people having children.

If they don't want this the end up as a constitutional change in Westeros ((which I would loath tbh as it would just be a complete cop out to massage a modern audience) then the succession issue in a monarchy has to be sorted out.
I'm starting to think she will, the Targaryens have a history of problems in childbirth so maybe that is why they married each other (to carry dragon babies). SO maybe she can with him. But if so I think one or both of them will die. Maybe the baby will be the prince that was promised and this war with the NK will last a generation for him/her to come of age. But that wouldn't be a very good ending to this story. Dany keeps saying she wants to break the wheel, maybe they'll just eliminate the Westeros kingdom as it currently is.

Dyanna

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Violator wrote:

I'm with you on that. I'm not into applying 21st century standards to a medieval based world. It's all very well killing off character after character to create drama and tension but to my mind it would be silly to end up with a democracy within one lifetime with no class system. They've wiped out House Baratheon, House Tyrell, and left House Stark and Lannister looking very dodgy when it comes to kids. A benevolent ruler maybe but wiping out all the major houses seems daft to me as well as unrealistic. Of course survivors of cataclysmic events will have children as will the high born. So it has always been. Succession is fundamentally of huge importance in their world and I fully expect the hope for the future in the children to feature.

Violator

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Dyanna wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
CravenRaven wrote:

It wasn't his hand she was stroking.

• Information