What does an Ice Dragon breathe?

onefromaway

Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Not Littlefinger wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:49 pm
evenwind wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Fondly remembering the breath of our carnivorous dogs in my childhood and trying to imagine how bad a dead, carnivorous, reptile's breath might be, how about an alternate theory: Dead Viserion breathes the world's foulest breath on the opposing soldiery. Half immediately drop to the ground with tearing eyes and heaving guts. The rest run off the field yelling things like "for the love of the gods, use some mouthwash!" and "Altoids! Get some Altoids!" and "Uncle Joe, I take back everything ever thought about you!"

8-)
I'm really buying this one
Yes! Breath so foul it disables the realm of men! A form of chemical warfare? I wonder if they make Greenies in a dragon-size pack? (Greenies are a product for dogs, they chew it and it freshens their breath, in case someone did not know.)

In a New York Times article about the GOT finale, the author ended the article wondering just how an Ice dragon and the NK were going to take down the wall. Nice coincidence.

Raeslewolhn

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 pm

evenwind wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Fondly remembering the breath of our carnivorous dogs in my childhood and trying to imagine how bad a dead, carnivorous, reptile's breath might be, how about an alternate theory: Dead Viserion breathes the world's foulest breath on the opposing soldiery. Half immediately drop to the ground with tearing eyes and heaving guts. The rest run off the field yelling things like "for the love of the gods, use some mouthwash!" and "Altoids! Get some Altoids!" and "Uncle Joe, I take back everything ever thought about you!"

8-)
Lol! I made this bc of what you said:

evenwind

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Love it! :mrgreen:

Raeslewolhn

Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 pm

evenwind wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:34 pm
Love it! :mrgreen:

• Information