New Season 8 Plot Leaks from Freefolk

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Stormborn

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Don't know how credible these are but it was a joy to read during this long night. Enjoy!

-Cersei does miscarriage.
-Dany doesnt.
-Jon does ride a dragon (apparently he rides all 3 of them) lol its what he said, he had to clarify that he meant Drogon, Rhaegal and Dany.
-Jon does slay the Night King and there is supposed to be this gigantic shockwave that covers all of Westeros - taking all the dead with it.
-Kings Landing is nearly destroyed by Wildfire AND BLUE dragon fire.
-There is a BIG chase scene in Kings Landing involving Jon, Dany, Arya and Tyrion.
-Jamie kills Cersei.
-The Mountain kills Jamie.
-The Hound and Brienne kill The Mountain
-The final battle with the Night King (the 1 on 1 with him and Jon) takes place AFTER Kings Landing while Dany is giving birth.
-All 6 episodes take place over the course of about a year.

Source & further info:
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... /?sort=new

JoostLannister

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 am

Doesn't sound very legit, especially because his 'source' was drunk and he doesn't remember telling him.
Easy way of making a source when your source doesn't remember telling hahaha.
Let's wait for something more interesting and reliable..

Stormborn

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

JoostLannister wrote:
Doesn't sound very legit, especially because his 'source' was drunk and he doesn't remember telling him.
I was just pretty jazzed to be reading something that sounded plausible, instead of nonsense like Sansa is the NK! :P

JoostLannister

Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:12 am

Stormborn wrote:
JoostLannister wrote:
I was just pretty jazzed to be reading something that sounded plausible, instead of nonsense like Sansa is the NK! :P
Come on, everybody knows that Ned is actually the Night King, he warged into the Night King before he was beheaded by Ser Ilyn and returns to Kings Landing to take revenge on Cersei!

Stormborn

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 pm

JoostLannister wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:12 am
Stormborn wrote:
JoostLannister wrote:
Come on, everybody knows that Ned is actually the Night King, he warged into the Night King before he was beheaded by Ser Ilyn and returns to Kings Landing to take revenge on Cersei!
Haha! Ned Stark, NK?! No wonder I was jazzed.

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Does Jon survive this series?

Stormborn

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Probably. There's more shock factor if Daenerys dies.

elybe

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Stormborn wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
This person says that their friend made no mention of Jon dying, but based on a possible “script leak” on freefolk that looks kind of legit (and actually supports some of these “drunken” details), Tyrion seems to only recognize Dany as a reigning monarch in 8x06. There’s no real indication that Jon’s dead, but D&D haven’t really left a Door #3 option for him besides dying or ruling. And there’s no way Jon wouldn’t marry a pregnant Dany. So either he’s not in the picture, abdicates (not likely), or Tyrion just doesn’t think to mention him. I try not to jump to the worst possible conclusions, but those happened to be all the ones that panned out last year, so I find it helps to prepare in advance. What doesn't really sit well with me, though, is that those "scripts" have Cersei imprisoning Jon, and based on comments D&D have made in the 7x07 commentary and some of the freefolk spec, they may not be able to resist throwing some sexual degradation into the mix. Seriously, people are actually making female-on-male rape jokes about this scenario. I mean, D&D can be as gritty as they want, but maybe less talk about "satisfying endings" and "audience payoff" if they intend to make the audience watch Jon suffer through that before he bites it for a second time.

czechgirl

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey elybe, do you mean this part?? Tyrion: You proved yourself a capable warrior in the War For The Dawn. You helped vanquish the Night King and his armies, you single-handedly took out the Golden Company generals. The Queen does not forget your service… despite past grievances.

Maybe Tyrion mentions Dany only because of their previous encounter, aka Bronn hitting Drogon and nearly killing Dany in 704. So, despite of this, The Queen herself desides that Bronn gets a castle..... :) Let´s see if we´ll get more leaks, that confirm/deny jon´s fate.....

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm

elybe wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm
Stormborn wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
This person says that their friend made no mention of Jon dying, but based on a possible “script leak” on freefolk that looks kind of legit (and actually supports some of these “drunken” details), Tyrion seems to only recognize Dany as a reigning monarch in 8x06. There’s no real indication that Jon’s dead, but D&D haven’t really left a Door #3 option for him besides dying or ruling. And there’s no way Jon wouldn’t marry a pregnant Dany. So either he’s not in the picture, abdicates (not likely), or Tyrion just doesn’t think to mention him. I try not to jump to the worst possible conclusions, but those happened to be all the ones that panned out last year, so I find it helps to prepare in advance. What doesn't really sit well with me, though, is that those "scripts" have Cersei imprisoning Jon, and based on comments D&D have made in the 7x07 commentary and some of the freefolk spec, they may not be able to resist throwing some sexual degradation into the mix. Seriously, people are actually making female-on-male rape jokes about this scenario. I mean, D&D can be as gritty as they want, but maybe less talk about "satisfying endings" and "audience payoff" if they intend to make the audience watch Jon suffer through that before he bites it for a second time.
I just threw up in my mouth tbh.

I would not be surprised by this. They love humiliating Jon. :roll: I'll be preparing myself then, especially since they got what they needed from him to give to Dany (incest baby).

*goes off to bask in Star Wars reviews*

• Information