New plausible Leaks passed to a Freefolk Mod

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Dyanna

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:30 am

The posts are made by a Mod and contain info passed to them by private message, including some script pages.

https://m.imgur.com/a/Iu4r3

Transcript:
Tyrion: I hear my brother promised you a castle.
Bronn: Oh, aye. Several times. But now that the old cunt’s gotten himself killed, I reckon I’m not going to see neither brick nor mortar of any castle.
Tyrion: I wouldn’t be so sure.
Bronn raises an eyebrow and whips his horse to a halt.
Bronn: Come again?
Tyrion: You proved yourself a capable warrior in the War For The Dawn. You helped vanquish the Night King and his armies, you single-handedly took out the Golden Company generals. The Queen does not forget your service… despite past grievances.
Bronn: That’s one way to put it.
Tyrion: Nevertheless, a Lannister always pays his debts.
Tyrion leads his horse up to the crest of the hill. Bronn follows behind, stopping next to Tyrion to marvel at…
THE TWINS. Sitting idle and undisturbed in the golden sunlight.
Tyrion: Consider the debt paid twice-over.
Bronn grins.
INT. COURTYARD – THE TWINS – DAY
Tyrion and Bronn cross through the near deserted courtyard.

Some extra info on page lengths;
801: 62 pages
802: 68 pages
803: 71 pages
804: 69 pages
805: 75 pages
806: 83 pages
Comparison to season 7, info previously from lads. It seems length approx. follows minute per page;
Episode 1: 59 pages
Episode 2: 56 pages
Episode 3: 60 pages
Episode 4: 49 pages
Episode 5: 58 pages
Episode 6: 61 pages
Episode 7: 74 pages

Page 39 transcript:
Cersei pushes past Jaime and towards the throne. He turns on his heel, watches Cersei as she walks up those steps, a crazed look in her eyes.
It’s all too familiar for Jaime.
Jaime: Cersei. What are you talking about?
Cersei: I’m talking about you, dear brother. You who defended our lecherous little brother. You who murdered our father. You who abandoned me in a time of need and consorted with the enemy.
Jaime: Daenerys is not your enemy. Jon Snow is not your enemy. The only enemies you have to worry about are outside the city gates right now!
Cersei takes her seat at the throne, saying nothing.
Jaime inches closer to his sister. His face is contorted in a look of desperate pleading. This has to work.
Jaime: Cersei, you are – you’re an intelligent woman. You may be jealous, you may be cruel, but you know how to place your bets. Keeping the only man who can defeat the White Walkers in chains is not a smart bet.
Cersei: You would have me release a usurper? Tell me, after that Northern fool and his white-haired bitch defeat the Night King, what do you think will happen to me?
Jaime: You can’t defeat the Night King on your own.
Cersei: Can’t I?
Jaime pauses, racking his brain for what this could mean. And then… it hits him.

Transcript:
Jaime: Wildfire?
Cersei nods.
Jaime: Are you sure we have enough catapults—
Cersei: We won’t be using catapults.
A long, measured moment of silence here. Jaime looks at Qyburn, then to Cersei. He shuts his eyes.
His worst fears have been confirmed.
EXT. KING’S LANDING STREETS – DAY
Brienne and the Hound are still riding through the streets.
The city is in utter chaos. SMALLFOLK are running this way and that, some clutching their families close, others taking what goods they can find and stuffing them in their pockets.
Brienne glances up. On the horizon, the Red Keep draws closer and closer.
INT. THRONE ROOM – RED KEEP – DAY
Jaime starts walking up the steps to the throne. The Mountain watches him closely, breathing heavily from under his helm.
Jaime: You can’t do this, Cersei. There must be another way.
Cersei: There is no other way. The city gates will fall in an hour.
Jaime: Innocent lives are at stake here! One million innocent lives!
Cersei fidgets in her throne, uncomfortable.
Cersei: Get away from me.
(edit to add background: The guy didn't have the entire script. He got access and grabbed some info. He didn't know the full plot either.)

Transcript:
The wagon goes careening through the camp, past the run-down tents, the simmering fires, and the hordes of the undead.
The Hound squints his eyes from the front of the wagon. He can barely see a thing – the snow is falling faster and thicker, now. More than ever before.
The Hound: Fucking whore…
He yanks the reins and urges the horses forward, gritting his teeth.
The wagon gives a sharp wobble. Tyrion falls back and knocks his head against the wooden railing.
Tyrion: Might I suggest we go a little faster, Clegane?
The Hound: If you want to die, Lannister, you’re bloody welcome to jump off.
Brienne: Look out!
The Hound leans forward, sees a BLUE-EYED FIGURE standing in front of the road, then gives the reins a sharp jerk.
The wagon goes crashing to the right. Tyrion, Arya, Sansa, Brienne, and Pod all topple onto their sides and go knocking into each other.
Podrick lifts his head, then a single finger:
Podrick: We have company.
Everyone looks back at the edge of the wagon.
We can see a single, decayed hand latch onto the wagon. It digs its nails into the wood, then pulls itself up, revealing…
QHONO.
The tall, jacked Dothraki bloodrider is no longer himself. The skin on his face is rotten and peeled back. Bits of skeleton poke out of his arms, also decayed.
He sets his blue eyes onto our group of heroes and lifts his arakh.

Comments made by the leaker in pm:

"Currently, there's filming going on about Winterfell/the battle that takes place at Winterfell in 802 and 803, though there are sets that will double for other Northern castles. Also some scenes (or one scene, I don't think it's in the season that much) at Pyke."
"Isaac hasn't filmed much, some scenes with Sam and Jon in what I imagine are the first few episodes. I know for a fact he at least makes it to Episode 5.
"Dany is definitely pregnant. Emilia Clarke's really happy about that."
"Pretty sure Podrick dies. I know Tormund dies. Also there's some scenes with one of the Northern lords (I forget his name) fighting at his castle. I assume he's a goner. And Bronn casually mentions Jaime's death in that one page, so..."
"There were some redacted pages in the iPad, by the way, what I assume are really important stuff. A couple of pages after pg40 in 805 are not there, just have that little [omitted] at the top. And it's not an omitted scene, because the pages after the [omitted]'s have nothing to do with what came before."

Interesting reading. If they’re fake, they’re rather good and easily the most credible yet. What do you think?
Last edited by Dyanna on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormborn

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:37 pm

These are far superior to the drunk source leaks, thanks for sharing. :)

At this late stage most things are credible now but I do like the mention of wildfire in KL. It's just an obvious weapon for Cersei and we all know there's still some left.

Jaime's death is revealed again. Tormund dying is a bit of a shock but it was either him or Brienne according to D&D. Bronn getting the Twins is a bit shitty though. I'd like to see him in sunny Dorne or Highgarden.

I think these are different to the Desinerd leaks, from what I can recall, but again even they contained some plausible stuff.

Hopefully this is the beginning of lots of leaks to come. :)

czechgirl

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Well, I´ve read many season 8 leaks, but this source seems legit. What really got my attention is this part: "There were some redacted pages in the iPad, by the way, what I assume are really important stuff. A couple of pages after pg40 in 805 are not there, just have that little [omitted] at the top. And it's not an omitted scene, because the pages after the [omitted]'s have nothing to do with what came before." Looks like we won´t be getting any heavy spoilers, but these tidbits are nice:)

patrick_joseph

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 am

so only 2 pages of the script sue says is fake but i believe is real because no one can have that much free time have leaked just 2 pages. how come he didnt take a picture of every page bullshit i declare war.

Dani with an I

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:01 pm

These seem entirely realistic. With fan fiction, the writer usually seems to have the same tone/style throughout. But with these, each character sounds like themselves and each one varied, which takes multiple authors (or just GRRM) and extensive proofing. Tyrion with his witty one-liners and the Hound in his usual bad mood. Fans know to write these characters this way but usually execute poorly.

These just seem entirely credible. Especially with the way in which they came across them (a secured iPad with omitted pages). Oh yes, I think we are finally in spoiler season!

Lyannabanna

Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 pm

The part that bothers me that Cercei accuses Jaime of killing Tywin!

Stormborn

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Lyannabanna wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 pm
The part that bothers me that Cercei accuses Jaime of killing Tywin!
Cersei already blamed Jaime for Tywin's death. There was a scene between them where she says at least Tyrion killed their father on purpose and Jaime killed him in some other way (I I forget the exact words). It's the same as her accusations of betrayal when Jaime met Tyrion or blaming Tyrion for their mother death. She likes twisting things.

patrick_joseph

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:24 am

i just read there gonna be filming in may n june. so im doubting the leak cause tyrion bronn wont film till then.

IngaBar

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:35 am

These leaks look and sound very legit: the whole appearance, the writing style, etc. Moreover, the twist like Jon being captured by Cersei goes fr beyond emagination of the fandom, and at the same time it makes perfect sense: if the NK attacks KL, no doubt that Jon will march to its aid, whereas Cersei is Cersei - locking Jon up would be fully in character for her. But there are so many things we can speculate about based on these snipets: 1) why does Sansa & co. appear on the road in Ep3 - what happened to Winterfell and where is Dany and Jon; 2) Cersei calls Jon an usurper in Ep5 - does that mean that his status has already been revealed and accepted by Dany? 3) in Ep 6 Tyrion talks about Dany rewarding Bronn - does that mean that Jon is dead, as others guessed, etc.

Violator

Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:28 pm

I think it's fair to say that judging by what little we can speculate from this alleged leak and the list of directors for each episode for next season, there will be two big battles and that the first one will be a devastating defeat followed by a retreat for the Living and then a second battle where everything looks bleak, but the Living come out on top in the end.

That makes sense as it's the best way to maintain the stakes, the drama and then tension throughout the series and it also explains why characters we'd expect to be in Winterfell aren't.

I would personally prefer this too - I've never been a big fan of the whole 'it all ends at Winterfell'. It doesn't feel right that the final showdown should happen there and it makes sense to sacrifice this castle again because it means so much to the audience.

Something to think about - Cersei says that the door to the capital will be down in hours but doesn't mention the dragon at that point. I think the NK will have lost Viserion by this point in the movie (probably at the loss of at least one of the other dragons). That's how I'd write it too. He needs to lose something, because even after losing it, he's still a real threat.

• Information