New plausible Leaks passed to a Freefolk Mod

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
jorywea

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:46 pm

patrick_joseph wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:13 pm
so some guy over freefolk is saying hes a lannister xtra its probaly bullshit but i believe the stuff hes saying. someone else copy n paste. lannister and gc sack winterfell and bring eveyone to kingslanding except dany bran and sam.
I have no clue about that place anymore, HBO is trolling that place like crazy. Yesterday it was Arya is disguised as Rolly Duckfield. Today its Kit and Emilia are in Iceland, Jon and Dany are destroying the Altar of Winter from the end of S4E4

Pigeon

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm

To be honest, I generally don't trust ANYONE'S 'sources' - FreeFolk, this forum, site, etc. After all, anyone who would genuinely provide leaks and spoilers from inside production would hardly have blessings from the show to do so, so who knows at what point they could decide to just mess with us. Fun reading, however!

jorywea

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm
To be honest, I generally don't trust ANYONE'S 'sources' - FreeFolk, this forum, site, etc. After all, anyone who would genuinely provide leaks and spoilers from inside production would hardly have blessings from the show to do so, so who knows at what point they could decide to just mess with us. Fun reading, however!
Tyrion betraying Jon and Dany is 100% true

ChicNMik

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Winterfell is lightbringer? >>>not related, is there something wrong with the facebook official page?

patrick_joseph

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:31 pm

love tyrion. that will be a heart breaker but i love if it true. but why would he help cersei.

patrick_joseph

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:35 pm

some lady wrote 4 long ass pages. she said shes on set. whatever i dont give a shit. she didnt post the ending the fuck. it was really good who the hell has time for that unless your some type of author. she wrote the whole tyrion betrayl. he kills varys to. i like it crazy. but i thought grrm said tyrion lives.

rmur23

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:58 am

Tyrion betrayal is total baloney. Only way he would do that is if Dany went full mad queen crazy and that's not happening. Killing Varys? Um, no. Total fan fic. They didn't make him the most likeable character for 7 seasons just to have him turn heel for a shock.

He hated his father, he hates his sister, he could have killed Dany at any time, he was inches from being killed by the mountain.... there's no 'conspiracy' with Cersei... especially when Jaime gets to WF and tells everyone that Cersei was lying. Use common sense.

patrick_joseph

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:37 am

im starting to believe the tyrion betrayl shit floating i dont understand how jaime does make it north to tell him cerseis a cunt before tyrion does something. that poster over there somebodies somebodie i like the tales they was selling. but who the fuck knows we need more pictures from peoples phones. :mrgreen:

• Information