Game of Thrones - The Movie

FirstOfHisName

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eALhHSGwoLU

Hello everyone! I always thought GoT would work wonderfully as a movie, so, after a lot of work I finally got it done.(As a trilogy though, not a single movie) I would be very happy if someone gave it a look :)
Attachments
moviepic15.png
moviepic15.png (237.72 KiB) Viewed 26307 times

FirstOfHisName

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 am

All right, so with 114 views after 5 days it seems like this is not something people have a demand for.

However, you - who just klicked on this thread - do you think it might be better received if it was 7 movies with the length of 2.5 - 3 hours instead?

Stormborn

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:17 am

FirstOfHisName wrote:
All right, so with 114 views after 5 days it seems like this is not something people have a demand for.

However, you - who just klicked on this thread - do you think it might be better received if it was 7 movies with the length of 2.5 - 3 hours instead?
I wouldn't be so sure about that! Unless I've misinterpreted your question then you are asking people to watch a video at just over 4hrs in length. Anyone who is interested in doing so will have to carve out some time which may take a while. Unless I watch it, I don't feel I can answer your question of which run time is better.

If you want quicker responses take it to a larger audience such as Freefolk.

Lyannabanna

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 pm

I like to listen to the radio while surfing the web. Is it possible to enable closed captions?

FirstOfHisName

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Stormborn wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:17 am
FirstOfHisName wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure about that! Unless I've misinterpreted your question then you are asking people to watch a video at just over 4hrs in length. Anyone who is interested in doing so will have to carve out some time which may take a while. Unless I watch it, I don't feel I can answer your question of which run time is better.

If you want quicker responses take it to a larger audience such as Freefolk.
Thank you very much! That helped me out a little bit. I'll try again at the freefolk subreddit. I don't want to spam people. It's just someting I'm excited about and judging by the millions of views "Daemon Blackfyre 2.0" (Youtube) has, I thought others might be aswell and I'd really like to make a series of movies that exclude all the weak stuff like Dorne...

• Information