Bran Throwing Shade at Cersei

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
jorywea

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:56 am

Another day and a new leaker pops up on freefolk. /u/PrimaryAct1

This person claims Bran and Jon go to KL not to Cersei meet but steal Golden Company from her. Jon convinces Harry Strickland that the GC will slaughtered by WW without his help and weapons. The meeting takes place, Cersei expects Jon to bend the knee. But instead Bran outs her and Jaime for crippling him, Jon reveals to her he is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. Bran gives Cersei her line to Ned from S1E7 "If you play the game of thrones you win or you die". Golden Company break contract and side with Jon. After episode 4 Jon is in control of KL

At the same time Tyrion and the Lannister army are sacking Winterfell

ancalagontheblack

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Oh Jesus... And where is Daenerys and Drogon during all of this?!

rmur23

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Oh look another crappy "leak" where you tout a Tyrion betrayal.

It's not happening.

tanner1

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Why would Tyrion sack Winterfell? He is smart and knows the enemy are the WW.

matts6783

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:34 pm

tanner1 wrote:
Agreed, I could believe everything else from this leak, it's "possible", but the Tyrion betrayal theory just makes no sense at all...The only reason this could happen is if he believe Danaerys is getting as mad as Aerys...and I can't see a Danaerys in love with Jon Snow turning to a mad queen....plus Tyrion's beloved brother comes to help Danaerys and Jon, so really...I think the chances of a Tyrion betrayal are close to zero (or it's part of a trick to fool Cersei...)...

jorywea

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 pm

matts6783 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:34 pm
tanner1 wrote:
Agreed, I could believe everything else from this leak, it's "possible", but the Tyrion betrayal theory just makes no sense at all...The only reason this could happen is if he believe Danaerys is getting as mad as Aerys...and I can't see a Danaerys in love with Jon Snow turning to a mad queen....plus Tyrion's beloved brother comes to help Danaerys and Jon, so really...I think the chances of a Tyrion betrayal are close to zero (or it's part of a trick to fool Cersei...)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9xt8vV-mtw

Flayed Potatoes

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:38 am

Bran getting more things to do besides acting like a creepy zombie in the background, and Jon showing off his smarts? Sounds fake af. D&D would never lol.

• Information