Premiere Episode Title?

Not Littlefinger

Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:34 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:38 pm
OKOKOKomg. What if The Queen's Justice is Dany beheading / BBQing Ellaria for murdering Myrcella I would flip my shit. It would be (almost) as satisfying as Jon - Slynt.

Probably it's Cersei doing something awful though.
Why would Dany care about Myrcella, a Lannister?

QueenofThrones

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:59 am

Not Littlefinger wrote:
QueenofThrones wrote:
OKOKOKomg. What if The Queen's Justice is Dany beheading / BBQing Ellaria for murdering Myrcella I would flip my shit. It would be (almost) as satisfying as Jon - Slynt.

Because Tyrion

Dany would I think choose Tyrion over Ellaria. Even if politically unwise.

ETA: not to mention Myrcella was an innocent and Dany has an extreme soft spot for those.

Not Littlefinger

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Not Littlefinger wrote:
QueenofThrones wrote:

Because Tyrion

ETA: not to mention Myrcella was an innocent and Dany has an extreme soft spot for those.
Makes sense, but why would it be unwise to choose Tyrion over Ellaria? A member of the ruling house is a much more valuable ally.

QueenofThrones

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Not Littlefinger wrote:
QueenofThrones wrote:
Not Littlefinger wrote:

Because Tyrion

Makes sense, but why would it be unwise to choose Tyrion over Ellaria? A member of the ruling house is a much more valuable ally.
She might lose the support of Dorne if she executes Ellaria.

Tyrion has zero value to The ruling monarch (Cersei) and little political value. perhaps could claim rule over westerlands but most people in Westeros want him dead..

Not Littlefinger

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 am

QueenofThrones wrote:
Not Littlefinger wrote:
QueenofThrones wrote:

Because Tyrion

Tyrion has zero value to The ruling monarch (Cersei) and little political value. perhaps could claim rule over westerlands but most people in Westeros want him dead..
I guess it depends how strong Dorne's military is. Tyrion might not be thought of too highly in Westeros, but he does know the ins and outs of the political system, a valuable tool that Dany will need when deciding what alliances to forge and who to go to war with. Question is, is it all worth Dorne's military strength?

Ginevra

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 pm

The Queen of Thorns could be quite the player in finding a compromise for the Myrcella injustice. I wonder if she'll be a player in the Queen's Justice. And Sansa. And Cersei and Dany, of course. Justice should be a good thing, but it sounds so bad, right?

Dornish Gourmand

Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:23 am

Dornish Gourmand wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:06 am
I think the title will probably be something that ties in the several running plot lines in KL, the North, and Dany's arrival. Maybe something like A Clash of Queens. But if it's more specific to Dany's story it could be something like Arrival or Dragonstone
(Can you tell that I'm not very good at this...?)
Oh, well, I guess I did get it right after all...

Raeslewolhn

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Not Littlefinger wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 am
QueenofThrones wrote:
Not Littlefinger wrote:

I guess it depends how strong Dorne's military is. Tyrion might not be thought of too highly in Westeros, but he does know the ins and outs of the political system, a valuable tool that Dany will need when deciding what alliances to forge and who to go to war with. Question is, is it all worth Dorne's military strength?
Also, the ppl IN KL remember his bravery at the Blackwater. Once it is known he didn't kill joffrey, who all the ppl in KL wanted dead anyway, he'll be fine there.

• Information