Based on the leaks...

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:52 pm

What scene are you looking forward to the most?

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Inspector Gilly finding the record of Rhaegar and Lyanna's wedding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack Bauer 24

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Inspector Gilly finding the record of Rhaegar and Lyanna's wedding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't want to start a new thread for this so I'll ask you here...what does Euron do at the end of the season? How does his arc end?

Flayed Potatoes

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:34 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:27 pm
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
I don't want to start a new thread for this so I'll ask you here...what does Euron do at the end of the season? How does his arc end?
Lads2 says he goes to Essos to bring the Golden Company for Cersei & that they're secretly working together against Jon and Dany.

Needle

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:55 am

#EpicBoatSex

Nah but in all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to see Gendry again. It's a shame we don't get an Arya x Gendry reunion this season, they deserve it. The Theon x Jon reunion is going to be interesting, I wonder how Jon will react when he sees him for the first time. A reanimated polar bear also sounds cool.

Stark Wolf

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:26 am

Needle wrote:
#EpicBoatSex

Nah but in all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to see Gendry again. It's a shame we don't get an Arya x Gendry reunion this season, they deserve it. The Theon x Jon reunion is going to be interesting, I wonder how Jon will react when he sees him for the first time. A reanimated polar bear also sounds cool.
#Epic Boat Sex, will be very interesting. Will the draw be mutual appeal or manipulation on one or both characters behalf. With all the implications this is an important scene for present and future.

Needle

Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Stark Wolf wrote:
Needle wrote:
#EpicBoatSex

#Epic Boat Sex, will be very interesting. Will the draw be mutual appeal or manipulation on one or both characters behalf. With all the implications this is an important scene for present and future.
I was wondering the same thing, because it doesn't imply anywhere in the leaks that Jon and Dany fall in love, but who knows, the leaks I've read didn't go much into detail. I'm putting my money on mutual appeal, because if they were manipulated or persuaded into doing it, wouldn't they wait until they get to a nice cozy castle? There's not much difference if Dany gets pregnant at that exact moment or a week later. I don't know, sex on a boat to me sounds more like two people in love who just can't contain themselves any longer, than two people who have to do it because of politics, but we'll see.

Stark Wolf

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Needle wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 pm
Stark Wolf wrote:
Needle wrote:
#EpicBoatSex

I was wondering the same thing, because it doesn't imply anywhere in the leaks that Jon and Dany fall in love, but who knows, the leaks I've read didn't go much into detail. I'm putting my money on mutual appeal, because if they were manipulated or persuaded into doing it, wouldn't they wait until they get to a nice cozy castle? There's not much difference if Dany gets pregnant at that exact moment or a week later. I don't know, sex on a boat to me sounds more like two people in love who just can't contain themselves any longer, than two people who have to do it because of politics, but we'll see.
It does sound spontaneous which would indicate a strong attraction on both parts. As we already know, Jon will say no if he isn't interested. He turned Melli down. Not sure how I feel about a romance between them, but I will need to see how it plays out. I guess we also need to prepare for the leaks being Bull****. I'm just very thankful that a week from tomorrow night we finally after this unbearable wait get to watch Season 7.

trarecar

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm looking forward to Arya finally coming home to Winterfell. I can't remember if this was in the spoilers (I don't think it was), but I also really want her to see Nymeria again.

I can't wait for Jon to finally confront Theon. As much as it pains me, I want to see an ice dragon.

And finally, yes - I want to see #epicboatsex. :lol:

Boudica

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:29 pm

The wight hunt, and the Nights King riding his new mount - Viserion.

• Information