In Depth Spoilers - First Episode

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:52 am

I didn't read the thread because I only want to know one thing...are there any new locations in the opening?

Jack Bauer 24

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Is the NK in the premiere?

JennyT

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
I didn't read the thread because I only want to know one thing...are there any new locations in the opening?
We don't know for sure Jack but Oldtown is in it.And yes the NK is in it.

Boudica

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Spoilers from Frikidocter:

He was also a spoiler last season (he knows someone who translates the episodes), until HBO got hold of his Youtube channel. Now he is making "predictions" (which is perfectly in-line with the other spoilers):

- cold opening at the twins,
- wight giants in the NK army,
- Arya telling the Lannister soldiers she's on her way to KL to kill the queen,
- the BwoB is led towards Eastwatch by visions the Hound has seen in the fire,
- Sansa interrupting Jon in front of the Northern lords,
- Jon sending Tormund to man Eastwatch,
- Shot of Euron's great fleet sailing towards KL,
- Euron telling Cersei that he will help her in a big way,
- Sam is stealing a key to the forbidden section from the sleeping maester,
- Sam is studying a book on Dragonstone (the book from the promo pic) and remembers what Stannis told him about the dragonglass in DS, afterwards sending a raven to Jon,
- Cersei sends ravens to the North and asks them to bend the knee,
- Jorah's greyscale is much worse and not only affecting his arm; in E01 Sam is meeting Jorah for the first time.

Boudica

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:57 pm

the BwoB is led towards Eastwatch by visions the Hound has seen in the fire,

This is actually very interesting. It seems like the other person who watched the episode didn't understand what the Hound saw in the flames. The Lord of Light/ R'hllor (or whoever/ whatever it is) is going to a lot of trouble to help Jon.

Jack Bauer 24

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:40 pm

JennyT wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
We don't know for sure Jack but Oldtown is in it.And yes the NK is in it.
Thank you! I don't want to read in depth spoilers, just want to know the locations in the premiere. So we have Winterfell, The Wall, Kings Landing, Dragonstone, Oldtown, and The NK/WW's? Pretty packed premiere.

Raeslewolhn

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Boudica wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:03 pm
1. I also hope it will be heavily revised. Although it still feels like some of that script pages was someone who had access to a lot of information, but they also wanted to troll certain parts of the fanbase. The best way to do something like that, would be to give out some real spoilers and appear legit, while adding other information to get a reaction from certain fanbases. Then again, that is probably just wishful thinking on my part.
I think your reasoning is sound. At least half trolling with legitimization in there too. For all leaked sources, take with a grain of several of salt.

I think you are 100% right, they are trying to throw us off the scent of Jon becoming the King in the end, it is quite silly and over the top to have Jon kneel in the dragonpit.
I dont think Dany has to die.
Agreed.

After the war against the White Walkers is over, and perhaps Dany have lost all of her dragons by then, I think she might actually leave Westeros, getting the iron throne was Viserys' dream. In the books she always think back to that house with the red door. I think she might find that she doesn't really like Westeros, or she doesn't feel like she actually belongs in Westeros in the end.
She has lived her whole life in Essos, and freeing slaves was her own mission, I could see her continuing with that mission. There is always an emphasis on her being a conqueror and not a ruler. She could even try to create a new Valyrian empire but without slavery this time, then she might become an empress instead of a Queen.
If she just leave Westeros after the White Walkers, Jon would be forced to become the King and claim his Targaryen heritage. Jon has always wanted to be a Stark he will be forced to become Targaryen. Anyway, that is just an idea.
I donno about every detail, but I think Dany will maintain her claim once she has a structure of loyal ppl in place in Westeros and then go east to retake the Bay, etc and rule the world, including Westeros. If NK and WW are overcome.
Just talking Dany tho.

5. You summed it up perfectly, better than I could, that is exactly my problem with that scene. It is whitewashing and fanservice to make Arya appear more badass, but still socially acceptable enough at the same time. It would have been much better if these women just actually had minds of their own. It has been established continuously that noble women has their own sort of power. They don't just have to be mindless victims.

6. I agree about Littlefinger Sansa has all of the information to have him executed right now, and the Lords of the Vale wouldn't give a damn. He has enemies everywhere. In the books Tyrion knew that Littlefinger set him up with that dagger on purpose, yet he does nothing about. :roll:
Generally agree here as well

Flayed Potatoes

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 am

The same user posted in depth spoilers for episode two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... reakdowns/

JennyT

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:30 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 am
The same user posted in depth spoilers for episode two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... reakdowns/
Sounds good.Love that Tyrion has so much faith in Jon and Varys is badass.Sam too.

Jack Bauer 24

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Will we see dragons?

• Information