Potencial Spoilers about Euron

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm

This from a LilliMarlee, from the Freefolk reddit:
After wight scene and truce, Euron stops Theon alone and tells him he (Theon) is going to be a uncle soon too and if it's a girl he name her Thea. Then he taunts Theon that tonight when he has Yara to warm his bed, he gladly tell her her brother looks well and is safely reunited with his beloved Stark family.
Theon visibly turns angry as fuck but stays quiet. Then Jon (who treats him like his bitch) calls for him to come along but Theon ignores Jon, just staring into the camera, ready to smash cities.
Of course it comes with the disclaimer that this person has no track record of leaking, so it might not be true.

It only caught my attention because it sounds in character for Euron, and Pilou Asbæk did say something about being worse than Ramsay, something like this might just qualify as being worse than Ramsay. But then again I wonder if D&D would actually have the guts to do another rape plotline.

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:28 pm

"Jon is upset at Theon for killing innocent children, people they grew up with and Ser Rodrick, and he is upset Theon drove Bran and Rickon out of their homes? How dare he!!!111" :lol:

Just kidding.

No I don't think they have the guts to do another rape plotline, but they might reference rape off screen.

Boudica

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
"Jon is upset at Theon for killing innocent children, people they grew up with and Ser Rodrick, and he is upset Theon drove Bran and Rickon out of their homes? How dare he!!!111" :lol:

Just kidding.

No I don't think they have the guts to do another rape plotline, but they might reference rape off screen.
Such a shame that Jon can't just execute Theon, because that is what he would do he never liked Theon, but I guess he has some purpose for the future.

If the plot goes into this direction, then yes I could see it happening off screen. It does fit Euron's character perfectly. I guess we'll see.

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Boudica wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Just kidding.

Such a shame that Jon can't just execute Theon, because that is what he would do he never liked Theon, but I guess he has some purpose for the future.

If the plot goes into this direction, then yes I could see it happening off screen. It does fit Euron's character perfectly. I guess we'll see.
Theon is allied with Dany, so I don't think Jon can do anything. I also don't think their paths will cross soon in the book, so for that reason Theon needs to live. I like Theon, but I also like watching Jon execution scenes. :lol: The struggle is real.

We might get the show version of the Forsaken chapter with Yara as Falia, if true :( We will have to see if the show brings back Damphair. I have long believed Theon will end up lord of the Iron Islands in the books, so if he survives Euron and the WW war, that is probably going to be his role. Maybe?

ghost of winterfell

Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:40 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Boudica wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Theon is allied with Dany, so I don't think Jon can do anything. I also don't think their paths will cross soon in the book, so for that reason Theon needs to live. I like Theon, but I also like watching Jon execution scenes. :lol: The struggle is real.

We might get the show version of the Forsaken chapter with Yara as Falia, if true :( We will have to see if the show brings back Damphair. I have long believed Theon will end up lord of the Iron Islands in the books, so if he survives Euron and the WW war, that is probably going to be his role. Maybe?
Nah I don't want Jon to execute Theon. I want Theon to survive and find some sort of peace at the end of all this. But Jon has every reason to be angry with him and even maybe want to execute him, after all the harm he has done. Still, can't wait for people to blame Jon for failing to understand all that Theon has suffered lmao.

I doubt D&D will include something so graphic as to give her the Falia Flowers treatment as described in the books. But implied rape is possible I guess :cry: Poor Yara. I guess the whole point of this capture and torture is to give Theon a re-redemption arc, where he'll rescue Yara in S8? I wonder if he will have some role to play in the fight against the WWs. I can't imagine what that would be though.

This "leak" sounds pretty legit, let's see.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:55 am

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:40 am

Nah I don't want Jon to execute Theon. I want Theon to survive and find some sort of peace at the end of all this. But Jon has every reason to be angry with him and even maybe want to execute him, after all the harm he has done. Still, can't wait for people to blame Jon for failing to understand all that Theon has suffered lmao.

I doubt D&D will include something so graphic as to give her the Falia Flowers treatment as described in the books. But implied rape is possible I guess :cry: Poor Yara. I guess the whole point of this capture and torture is to give Theon a re-redemption arc, where he'll rescue Yara in S8? I wonder if he will have some role to play in the fight against the WWs. I can't imagine what that would be though.

This "leak" sounds pretty legit, let's see.
Theon is a skilled archer in book and show canon, so he might. But we don't know if Ramsay's torture affected his hands to the point in which he can no longer use a bow and arrow. I hope he finds peace and purpose if he survives all this.

ghost of winterfell

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 am

Arya and Nymeria from episode 2

https://i.redd.it/ust5ddh3syaz.jpg

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Arya and Nymeria from episode 2

https://i.redd.it/ust5ddh3syaz.jpg
Omg Nym looks huge! I hate that she is not coming with Arya.

ghost of winterfell

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:01 pm
Omg Nym looks huge! I hate that she is not coming with Arya.
Ikr! At least they are setting up Nymeria and her wolf pack playing a role against the WWs in season 8 (I think). I expect the scene will be heartbreaking.

jorywea

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Boudica wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm
This from a LilliMarlee, from the Freefolk reddit:
After wight scene and truce, Euron stops Theon alone and tells him he (Theon) is going to be a uncle soon too and if it's a girl he name her Thea. Then he taunts Theon that tonight when he has Yara to warm his bed, he gladly tell her her brother looks well and is safely reunited with his beloved Stark family.
Theon visibly turns angry as fuck but stays quiet. Then Jon (who treats him like his bitch) calls for him to come along but Theon ignores Jon, just staring into the camera, ready to smash cities.
Of course it comes with the disclaimer that this person has no track record of leaking, so it might not be true.

It only caught my attention because it sounds in character for Euron, and Pilou Asbæk did say something about being worse than Ramsay, something like this might just qualify as being worse than Ramsay. But then again I wonder if D&D would actually have the guts to do another rape plotline.
I have have been saying months on freefolk. That the show is giving Falia flowers storyline to Yara.

• Information