Detailed spoilers for Episode 3

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:56 pm
Thanks for posting this. Is Frikidoctor 100% confirmed as a leaker this season or is he just compiling things? I watched the videos and he's crediting a lot of past leakers, while adding some small things of his own (mostly background stuff like how he's reminding us of RR and Jon and Tyrion being related). I know he had problems last year with HBO. Anyway, if you need help translating certain parts from Spanish into English, let me know. :)

- Dany and titles... not even surprised if this happens.

- If she calls Ned the usurper's dog in front of Jon and then demands he kneel, I'm so done with her. I don't know how the show can build Jonerys convincingly after she insults Ned to Jon's face and then wants him to to accept her as queen. I hope this isn't true. She sounds annoying and I really can't see D&D writing this.

- Lads never mentioned Grey Worm dying. This is interesting. We'll have to see.

- Jeor never mentioned his last wish on the show if I remember correctly.

- these crafty Lannisters lmao

He's information on the first episode was legit because he posted it before this GOT111 person. However, now that I ve had a bit of time to read more of his episode by episode spoilers, I think he is just rehashing the leaks and adding his own opinions. That is why I haven't posted the rest of his episode leaks.
ghost of winterfell wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 am
The translations for episodes 4 and 5 have been put up on Reddit as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... tors_ep_4/

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... _by_scene/

It says that Dany believes Jon by ep 4, regarding the white walkers. And the wight hunt is solely for the Lannisters' benefit.
I think all of this stuff is just from the leaks, that is why I haven't posted it. I am not sure if Dany believes Jon or not, according to the first Lads she didn't.
JennyT wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 am
I don't know how to take him.I speak Spanish and have watched the videos but it's a mess.He mostly goes by the leaks but at the same times gives his own backstory and stuff.I guess in there there are some new details.Anyway I think best would be to wait for the other guy.
Agreed! I think he had info on the first episode but the rest is just from the leaks.

Boudica

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:23 am
From what I remember of lads leaks he says Jon shows Dany some paintings beneath Dragonstone of people fighting the WW during the first long night. He tells her it's important for everyone to fight together blah blah. And she says she believes him and will help him IF he bends the knee. This happens before the ambush on the Lannisters and Tarlys.

http://green-chili.blogspot.ro/p/episode-704.html

So she believes him but only wants to help him after she's defeated Cersei? And does Jon want Dany to focus first on the WW and then on fighting for the throne before both her and Cersei lose more men?
Yes, this is what the second lads said, he doesn't appreciate that this treat is quite serious. I think the first lads said she didn't believe him, but perhaps he could have meant that she still doesn't take him seriously. That would explain why Jorah is tagging along, he is probably there to report back to her.

Pigeon

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

The second 'Lads' always seemed dodgy to me. The first one seemed pretty legit. Interesting and I wonder what connection these people have who provide the leaks. I'm one of the people who finds spoilers actually make me more excited for the episodes. Then again I usually read the last few pages of a book, as well. ;)

Boudica

Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:30 am

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm
The second 'Lads' always seemed dodgy to me. The first one seemed pretty legit. Interesting and I wonder what connection these people have who provide the leaks. I'm one of the people who finds spoilers actually make me more excited for the episodes. Then again I usually read the last few pages of a book, as well. ;)
Spoilers doesn't bother me for this show, because I ve read the books before watching the show. So it doesn't make much of difference. Lads2 definitely has some legitimate info. But it also seems like some of his information is not correct. I think he said Edmure will be freed or we will see Edmure, and that Nymeria didn't have a wolfpack. Of course he also said that Jon would kneel n the Dragonpit, which Lads1 did not say, and he was asked about it specifically. The dialogue in the Arya killing the Freys scene was also slightly different, but not very different.

So perhaps Lads2 added his own story to some parts, or perhaps the script was revised or something. Whatever the case I am still holding out a 5% hope that Jon doesn't have to kneel in the Dragonpit. :roll:

Boudica

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:24 am

Here is a better translation or summery:

- Jon & Davos arrive at Dragonstone; are received by Tyrion & Missandei. They look w/ suspicion as the Dothraki take their boat away; they have to hand over their weapons. As they walk up towards the Throne Room, Dragon flies over their heads, Jon & Davos duck instinctively. Tyrion politely offers his hand to help Jon get up. Then FD talks about whether Jon & Tyrion are still brothers-in-law or not (marriage not consummated).

- Mel & Varys are talking while watching Jon & Co coming up the path. Varys asks Mel what now, Mel says she'll go to Volantis or who knows where and Varys remember, if u go now u won't be able to come back (Varys is aware that something is brewing ).

- Jonerys round 1 Dany on the throne, in all of her majestic glory Stormborn, Unburnt, Broker of Chains ... receives Jon & demands he bends the knee, Jon "neah". First meeting is tensed (Starks are traitors for siding w/ Robert vs. Aerys killed Brandon & Rickard Stark). Dany is frustrated that Jon is the only one who responded to her ravens (the rest of lords ignored her). Jon tells her about the threat coming from the Norf, and he wants dragonglass. Dany is incredulous of Jon's story. Here Davos has Jon's back again w/ a great speech (the one f. the trailers) . They go back & forward kneel! - WW - kneel! - WW. First meeting is a draw.

- Dany gets even more bummed out as Varys informs her she just lost 2 allies (Thon/Yara & The Sand Snakes)

-Jon & Tyrion talk about WWs and I want dragonglass . Tyrion is disconcerted but he knows Jon, he not crazy.

- Jon & Dany meet on the terrace here reddit! were they talk about dragons (which "could" be flying in circles above them) but the main subject is and I want dragonglass

- The assault on Casterly Rock - Some Unsullied sneak in using Tyrion's plumbing tunnels, some climb the walls but once inside "almost nobody's home" (the Lannister soldiers are busy attacking Highgarden.). While inside CR someone (unknown) attacks the ships that carried the Unsullied rendering the entire operation a disaster (the Lannisters outsmarted them).

- King's Landing Cersei & Jaime getting busy (in bed), someone's at the door, Cersei come in! much to Jaime's dismay. News that Euron has "landed".

- Euron parades gloriously his enchained captives through the city. Full of himself enters the Throne Room while everyone is cheering, when passing by Jaime how does she like it wink wink. He didn't exactly win Cersei's heart but she is pleased to her "gift".

- The queen's revenge - in the dungeons under the Red Keep, Tyene & Ellaria both in chains; Ellaria is terrified when seeing the Mountain. It's time for Cersei to return the favor, she puts some ointment on her lips & gives Tyene "the kiss of death". Ellaria watches helplessly as her "baby" dies.

- Enter debt collector extraordinaire Tycho Nestoris "pay up!". Cersei tries to negotiate (I'll keep the peace) and Tycho if u can't pay don't worry about me, I found someone who has troops & dragons. So Cersei plans to pay the Iron Bank using the plunder from Highgarden.

- Jaime & Randyll march into HG; Jaime heads for Olenna, finds her, hands her a cup full of poison, she takes it and, w/ a signature turn of phrase, she will let Jaime know that she was responsible for Joffrey's death.

- Winterfell Sansa has her plate full w/ ruling while LF keeps whispering in her ear like tinnitus ("... fight every battle always in u're mind")

- Bran & Meera arrive at WF, Sansa very excited to see him, Bran just being "weird". Sansa sees Bran has changed, he only wants to go in the Godswood (get in the Matrix). Bran tells Sansa that he knows what happened w/ Ramsey on their wedding night (Sansa's unsettled face after that talk is in the trailer) thus making her believe that his visions are true.

- In Oldtown - Sam cures Jorah but instead of congratulations from the Maesters he gets additional chores as punishment for not following the orders.

Boudica

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 am

When I think about the whole situation for Tyrion, I wonder if he might not appear as a bit of an idiot at the end of the season. He advises Dany against attacking King Landing directly. Instead he concocts a plan for the Unsullied to capture Casterly Rock, but this turns out to be a mistake or it will not be very valuable to Dany's cause. Dany loses two of her allies, while Tyrion and Varys are against the attack of the Lannister supply line. There is also the question of how Tyrion will advise Jon and Dany, when they go to face Cersei.
Last edited by Boudica on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am

Poor Sam. No wonder he leaves.
Boudica wrote:
When I think about the whole situation for Tyrion, I wonder if he might not appear as a bit of an idiot at the end of the season. He advises Dany against attacking King Landing directly. Instead he concocts a plan for the Unsullied to capture Casterly Rock, but this turns out to be a mistake or it will not be very valuable to Dany's cause. Dany loses two of her allies, while Tyrion and Varys are against attack of the Lannister supply line. There is also the question of how Tyrion will advise Jon and Dany, when they go to face Cersei.
Tyrion and Varys sound naive and incompetent, especially since they have known Cersei for decades and are supposed to be so brilliant. There is no indication they oppose the dragonpit meeting with Cersei, or bringing proof to fight WW. But I expect everyone to blame Jon as usual for not being psychic lmao. Hopefully we get some context. Leaks didn't say much about Tyrion and Varys.

I think gaining Jaime to their side is by far the most important thing though. Based on the leaks he is shaping up to be Westeros' best military commander and Jaime's experience is something Jon will need in season 8. Hopefully he might also be persuaded to share his knowledge of Cersei's plans from the finale.

Boudica

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am
Poor Sam. No wonder he leaves.
Boudica wrote:
When I think about the whole situation for Tyrion, I wonder if he might not appear as a bit of an idiot at the end of the season. He advises Dany against attacking King Landing directly. Instead he concocts a plan for the Unsullied to capture Casterly Rock, but this turns out to be a mistake or it will not be very valuable to Dany's cause. Dany loses two of her allies, while Tyrion and Varys are against attack of the Lannister supply line. There is also the question of how Tyrion will advise Jon and Dany, when they go to face Cersei.
Tyrion and Varys sound naive and incompetent, especially since they have known Cersei for decades and are supposed to be so brilliant. There is no indication they oppose the dragonpit meeting with Cersei, or bringing proof to fight WW. But I expect everyone to blame Jon as usual for not being psychic lmao. Hopefully we get some context. Leaks didn't say much about Tyrion and Varys.

I think gaining Jaime to their side is by far the most important thing though. Based on the leaks he is shaping up to be Westeros' best military commander and Jaime's experience is something Jon will need in season 8. Hopefully he might also be persuaded to share his knowledge of Cersei's plans from the finale.
Oh yes I can definitely see Jon still being blamed for everything. I can already see that some people are preparing themselves to call Jon an idiot for attacking Littlefinger in the next episode, when they don't even know what the scene is about yet. It is amusing how some people already think that Jon is wrong in the situation, and that he will start a revolt because he didn't listen to Sansa. :lol:

But as you have pointed out Tyrion and Varys are perhaps not going to appear like the most intelligent men either.
The only thing about Jaime joining their side, that I found a bit silly is that he comes alone. He is not that much use to everyone alone, he controls the Lannister army I don't understand why they wouldn't follow him. It does sound as if they are trying to make Jaime into a good commander this season, it will probably be useful in some way for season 8. However, I am not sure the White Walkers are big on battle tactics, and it again brings us back to the original question of what exactly they want. You cant fight someone properly if you don't understand what their motives and their end game are.

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Boudica wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Oh yes I can definitely see Jon still being blamed for everything. I can already see that some people are preparing themselves to call Jon an idiot for attacking Littlefinger in the next episode, when they don't even know what the scene is about yet. It is amusing how some people already think that Jon is wrong in the situation, and that he will start a revolt because he didn't listen to Sansa. :lol:

But as you have pointed out Tyrion and Varys are perhaps not going to appear like the most intelligent men either.
The only thing about Jaime joining their side, that I found a bit silly is that he comes alone. He is not that much use to everyone alone, he controls the Lannister army I don't understand why they wouldn't follow him. It does sound as if they are trying to make Jaime into a good commander this season, it will probably be useful in some way for season 8. However, I am not sure the White Walkers are big on battle tactics, and it again brings us back to the original question of what exactly they want. You cant fight someone properly if you don't understand what their motives and their end game are.
Maybe Jaime will be joined by soldiers in season 8. Just like how Meera and Bran got a new ride this season when Benjen just dumped them in front of a weirwood last year :lol: . Hopefully Sam and Bran can find out more about the WW in season 8. I think Jaime will do something heroic that will save Bran or Jon (most likely for Bran to make his arc come full circle).

Must be tough being a Jon hater tbh. Having to bend yourself like a pretzel each week to try and find some fault in his logic :lol: "Jon is manning the Wall? How dare he intervene to protect Westeros!11"

Next week on GoT they will complain that Jon wants to go get dragonglass to help everyone fight the WW. "He is trying to save my favorite characters? How dare he!!111" :lol: :lol:

Boudica

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 am

This is apparently what Dany says:
I was born at Dragonstone. Not that I can remember it. We fled before Robert's assassins could find us. Robert was your father's best friend, no? I wonder if your father knew his best friend sent assassins to murder a baby girl in her crib. Not that it matters now, of course. I spent my life in foreign lands. So many men have tried to kill me, I don't remember all their names. I have been sold like a broodmare. I've been chained and betrayed, raped and defiled. Do you know what kept me standing, through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any god, not in myths and legends. In myself. In Daenerys Targaryen. The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries, until my children were born. The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea, any sea. They did for me. I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, and I will"

• Information