Spoilers Episode 7

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
BeardedOnion

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Dany won't rule the 7 Kingdoms. Too much foreshadowing of her story being one of tragedy. Jon will almost 100% be king by the end.

Sansa seems to be being set up for the North and probably the Riverlands since Edmure seemed to be fucked last we saw of him. Gendry for the Stormlands. Tyrion for the Westerlands. Yara for the IS. And fuck knows what else? SR for Vale? Dorne and Reach = ?

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Please tell me this isn't true...someone on twitter just openly posted a supposed spoiler saying Arya kills LF in the finale then Sansa puts her on trial then Bran confesses LF's crimes. This sounds horrid. Wtf happened to the WF arc? Bran just decides to spill the beans on LF after Arya kills LF? What?

Edit: And now she's posting S8 spoilers? She said she has good sources and that S8 will have "time jumps" and that Winterfell will be a "bloodbath" in the S8 premiere.

czechgirl

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Please tell me this isn't true...someone on twitter just openly posted a supposed spoiler saying Arya kills LF in the finale then Sansa puts her on trial then Bran confesses LF's crimes. This sounds horrid. Wtf happened to the WF arc? Bran just decides to spill the beans on LF after Arya kills LF? What?

Edit: And now she's posting S8 spoilers? She said she has good sources and that S8 will have "time jumps" and that Winterfell will be a "bloodbath" in the S8 premiere.
I just checked frikidoctor´s video about ep. 7 and what you wrote is NOT true....
Also, all the season 8 leaks are bullsh*t..

West of moon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 pm

What I read was they call Arya in and make it appear as if she is going to be put on trial. Sansa states it is for crimes against House Stark, and supposedly Arya looks scared as fook, but then Sansa turns around and says Lord Baelish is the one on trial, then lists all his crimes, like betraying Ned and killing Lysa, and sentences him to death which Arya carries out. It seems like it was planned between the girls all along.
Although what I read was from a while back and some of it had been a little off so it could go down a but differently.

And no... As far as I've heard, all "season 8 spoilers" are purely made up by people just taking advantage of the recent hacks and leaks. I could be wrong... If I am and what I've read is true the season 8 is going to suck.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 pm

czechgirl wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

I just checked frikidoctor´s video about ep. 7 and what you wrote is NOT true....
Thank you so much. Can anyone else co firm these spoilers are untrue. Just yes or no. I don't want any specific WF spoilers. Thank you.

anna1226

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:13 pm

I'm starting to wonder if dany will get pregnant, Jon will die & the baby will be the prince that was promised. This winter could last a generation. Or maybe Arya will cut out the knight kings obsidian heart with that dagger. God I love this show, what a great world he created. Though I am kinda passed were only getting 7 episodes this summer, mean while the producers are already planning their next project. They should just focus on this one for now.

Felix

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 pm
czechgirl wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

Thank you so much. Can anyone else co firm these spoilers are untrue. Just yes or no. I don't want any specific WF spoilers. Thank you.
Going through the spoilers for Ep 7, what your wrote is very different to what so many other sources are saying, most of which are almost the same. I think Ep 7 will be a good one and will leave us on one hell of a bloody cliffhanger!

Rockett

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 am

Why did Arya give the cats paw dagger to Sansa? is there any more information on this dagger?

Mau mau

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
It is true. But before that LF rapes Arya and Sansa just laughs.

Lady Laura

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:18 pm

What does Dany say after Jon calls her Dany, right before he says "ok not Dany." I can't quite make it out.

• Information