Jamie & Cersei

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
terra2884

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:11 pm

So, after reading the spoiler for episode 7 about Jamie leaving on horseback "alone" and looking back at the Red Keep I thought about why he is alone. Did Cersei kill Bronn? Is that the reason he left her and is alone? Is that the act that broke the shackles she had on him?

trarecar

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:57 pm

I do wonder what he will do with Bronn now that Cersei has made it clear she expects him to 'punish' Bronn because he tricked Jamie into meeting with Tyrion. I think Jamie will give Bronn warning to get out of Dodge. Hopefully not within earshot of any of the Little Birds.

The reason he leaves her is because she said she is going to let the WW kill everyone else, basically taking out her enemies for her. He is finally disgusted enough with her that he leaves her.

terra2884

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Yes, I did read that. I just don't know if that would be enough... lol... Perhaps she is pregnant with Euron's baby? In the books he does not answer her summons because of her sleeping with "Lancel, the Kettlebacks and Moon Boy" as Tyrion told him. Maybe it is his conversation with Brianne at the Dragon Pit that convinces him.

trarecar

Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:27 pm

The leaks say he is disgusted with her decision to not help fight against the WW. She admits to lying to everyone when she said she would help. Euron pretended to leave to go back home, but he's actually going to hire the Golden Company. She wants the WW to kill off everyone for her.

That is why Jamie leaves. Why Bronn isn't with him, I don't know.

• Information