Dany Death Theory

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Songs

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi Everyone, Songs here! New to the platform. I have read with beholden interest all the projections on this site about how GOT is going to end. And most of them predict Danny's death! Two issues - probably most of us have been nauseated since Season 1 seeing the nasty incest between the Lannister siblings resulting in the death of the Stark patriarch and the disfigurement of Brann! They continue on that incestuos relationship even now. We already know she is pregnant again. We have learnt to accept that incest is common cause in GOT! This brings in the fact that the Targareans in any event practiced this custom! We now know from all the hackers around the world that In Season 8 Jon will eventually have sex with Dany on a boat heading North! She is her Aunt by birth as will be revealed in the open shortly! As repugnant as it is in normal society in GOT it an accepted norm. Other theorists say that she does become pregnant therefrom! The last plot surely has to direct towards her delivering the next TRUE KING OR PRINCE of the 7 Kingdoms! A product of 2 Legitimate Targareans!!! Even though Jon deserves the throne by right of birth over Dany ---but the perfect ending in Season 8 has to be about the birth of the new King from Dany's womb out of Jon's seed! I don't care if she dies after that from whatever reason. At least her life legacy and toil through all the hardships she has endured throughout would have true meaning by that time! That would be the perfect ending for me. She cannot just die now ---that would be the mother of all boring anti-climaxes ever in my view if that were to happen! Please tell what you think! Peace ✌🏼!!!

ancalagontheblack

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:26 pm

I think it would be romantic, poetic even, if Daenerys survived her pregnancy and delivered the new king of the Seven Kingdoms!

creatorq

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:06 pm

She is not going to die, it would be very absurd.

jorywea

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 pm

The only way i see her dying is a clean kill with a ice sword

RBloodworth

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm

I've been hesitant to even bring these up, as they're probably nothing but fanfic, but the so-called Season 8 leaks going around have
► Show Spoiler
Honestly, I can see GRRM coming up with something like that as an ending to Dany's story (that idea wouldn't have been D&D's), but it would be a terrible waste of her character to use her that way in the final season of the show.

Dyanna

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 am

Yeah known fake leaks. If you read them in their entirety it's pretty obvious they are rubbish.

trarecar

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:33 am

Plus, I'd hardly call that spoiler 'bittersweet'. That would be horrific.

jorywea

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 pm

RBloodworth wrote:
I've been hesitant to even bring these up, as they're probably nothing but fanfic, but the so-called Season 8 leaks going around have
► Show Spoiler
Honestly, I can see GRRM coming up with something like that as an ending to Dany's story (that idea wouldn't have been D&D's), but it would be a terrible waste of her character to use her that way in the final season of the show.
The main problem the Jonaerys baby. Is their will less time in season 8. Maybe about 2 months between season 7 end and season 8 ending

Violator

Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 pm

jorywea wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:06 pm
RBloodworth wrote:
► Show Spoiler
The main problem the Jonaerys baby. Is their will less time in season 8. Maybe about 2 months between season 7 end and season 8 ending
That's true, but there will be a child. That means it'll be born in season 8 or before some Epilogue at the end. If the latter is true, Dany survives.

• Information