Everything from leaks I believe

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
jorywea

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:33 pm

Based on Leaks from these reddit users /u/Enty23 /u/GettingTheBetsyWetsy /u/somebodiessomething

This leak from /u/Enty23 is complete bullshit

* Jon and Company destroy the altar of winter

Episode 1.

* Everyone arrives at winterfell
* lots of reunions
* Golden Company arrive in KL
* R+L=J reveal to Jon
* Boatbaby

Episode 2.

* Bran and Jon time travel back to S1E8 & S1E9 and see Ned
* Theon returns to Pyke
* The Dothraki plague hits Winterfell

Episode 3.

* Dead Dothraki become wights
* NK breaks Longclaw
* NK kills Sansa
* WW advance south
* Cersei miscarries

Episode 4.

* Theon kills Euron rescues Yara
* Tyrion plots against Jon and Dany

Episode 5.

* Tyrion betrays Jon & Dany
* Golden Company sack winterfell
* Melisandre comes to the rescue
* Jon loses his army

Episode 6.

* Army of the Dead attack KL
* Jon kills NK with help from Melisandre
* Hound wins Cleganebowl
* Jon murders Tyrion
* Cersei orders Qyburn to set off wildfire
* Jaime kills them both
* Final showdown Jon/Arya vs Jaime
* Jaime pulls a Olenna and admits to crippling Bran
* Jon executes Jaime
* Dany burns down the red keep
* KL is destroyed
* Jon and Dany son is born
Last edited by jorywea on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ICH_GoT

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:10 am

Looks pretty plausible to me. Tyrion can't survive because he wouldn't be able to live with himself if both his siblings die. As he said in Season 7 to Cersei, he never wanted to harm any of them. He loves his family still.

patrick_joseph

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:33 am

yep starting to buy into the tyrion is the 3rd wat da fuck. wish it wasnt but its starting to make me feel idk. fuck hbo i hope it ll leaks for playing with us not releasing it till a yr from now. should have let it go rite after thanksgiving to new yrs would have been tits now i hope the russian hackers leak all 6 episodes the second there completed in production.

jorywea

Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 pm

For those at home keeping score

/u/Enty23 stole info from another user or had some kind of drama like that. Also had alot of shit that didn't make sense

/u/GettingTheBetsyWetsy is in Ireland, cool AF and his cousin works for G.O.T production. Short to the point

/u/somebodiessomething was banned from freefolk for some strange reason. Had good stuff that made sense

rmur23

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:28 am

Tyrion betrayal is total baloney. Only way he would do that is if Dany went full mad queen crazy and that's not happening. Killing Varys? Um, no. Total fan fic. They didn't make him the most likeable character for 7 seasons just to have him turn heel for a shock.

He hated his father, he hates his sister, he could have killed Dany at any time, he was inches from being killed by the mountain.... there's no 'conspiracy' with Cersei... especially when Jaime gets to WF and tells everyone that Cersei was lying. Use common sense.

Plus, Tyrion conspires AFTER the miscarriage? And when Jaime is already north, fighting alongside Jon and Dany? So basically Tyrion is conspiring JUST to help Cersei? Nothing about this makes sense at all from consistency or character standpoint. Just more disinformation being spread about. It's all coming from the "look" Tyrion gives on the boat which was nothing more than concern for it being a bad idea.

Also, it's been clear how much helping Dany has meant to Tyrion...this hasn't been a long con....plus he's a smart guy and he wants to live to be 80 and die drinking wine.... he knows if he betrays EITHER of them he's a dead man for sure.

patrick_joseph

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 am

i liked all the shit somebodies someshit was selling on freefolk. made alot of sense

tanner1

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Sorry, don't buy it that Tyrion would betray them. If Cersai's child lives, I could see him raising it and therefore having a family.

Pigeon

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 am

Um...Jaime kills Cersei and Qyburn, and for some reason it's then him vs. Arya and Jon? That makes no sense.

matts6783

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:46 pm

I can totally picture Cersei sitting on her Iron Throne, tensed as fuck when she understand that the game is over and starting to mutter "burn them all" to Qyburn and Jaime staring at her with wide eyes while she starts shouting louder and louder "Burn them all"....and them Jaime killing Qyburn and stabbing Cersei in the back...

patrick_joseph

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 pm

one of these leaks must be real. i like the burn all the dead theory leak floating. theres got to be some minimum wage muthafucka who sees shit and thinks hey i be the leak to the internet nerd forums. thank you mister clean up horse poop on set. you are appreaciated more then you no. thats why you leak. 8-)

• Information