Season 8 major spoilers?

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:34 pm

So I've stayed away from spoilers thus far but have read some "theories" that I'm not sure are actual theories or masked spoilers lol. I remember last season there were major leaks and spoilers. Are there major ones floating around for Season 8? Like is the ending to the story leaked or whether major characters like Jon or Dany die and/or how they die out there? Do we know how certain major character arcs end like Arya, Sasa, Bran, Jaime, Cersei etc? Do we know what happens happens with the Night King? Or are the leaks and filming spoilers minimal and on a smaller scale this year?

So pretty much without spoiling anything lol, did filming and leaks reveal major things like I just mentioned?

rmur23

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:30 am

No. And if someone says they know, they are lying.

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:42 pm

rmur23 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:30 am
No. And if someone says they know, they are lying.
Thanks! So filming spoilers didn't even reveal much? How'd they keep leaks under control this time compared to the past few seasons where the leaks were bad?

confettialready

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:40 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:34 pm
So I've stayed away from spoilers thus far but have read some "theories" that I'm not sure are actual theories or masked spoilers lol. I remember last season there were major leaks and spoilers. Are there major ones floating around for Season 8? Like is the ending to the story leaked or whether major characters like Jon or Dany die and/or how they die out there? Do we know how certain major character arcs end like Arya, Sasa, Bran, Jaime, Cersei etc? Do we know what happens happens with the Night King? Or are the leaks and filming spoilers minimal and on a smaller scale this year?

So pretty much without spoiling anything lol, did filming and leaks reveal major things like I just mentioned?
Not that I know of... I have also been steering clear of set shots but doesnt reveal anything about the story, as also we don't know which scenes are real and/or fake like the actors have been saying some are.
With the last episode of season 7's script now in the running for an award people have been picking it apart but again no spoilers, just descriptions of characters actions that can lead one to presume a theory for the upcoming season

• Information