Cersi- The Night QUEEN

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
bwillisicecold

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 pm

For some odd reason i got the feeling during jamie and cersei scene last night that since she has hardly any allies left, and has essentially lost her shit. She will make a deal with the night king to become the night queen after she loses her grip on kings landing.

K-wilding

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Nah, she's gonna die and it will be good. Not sure if it will be at Arya, Jamie, Dany or Tyrion's hands but my $ is on Dany. Night Queen wouldn't fulfill the prophecy. IMHO

Lyannabanna

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 pm

bwillisicecold wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 pm
For some odd reason i got the feeling during jamie and cersei scene last night that since she has hardly any allies left, and has essentially lost her shit. She will make a deal with the night king to become the night queen after she loses her grip on kings landing.
K-wilding wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:19 pm
Nah, she's gonna die and it will be good. Not sure if it will be at Arya, Jamie, Dany or Tyrion's hands but my $ is on Dany. Night Queen wouldn't fulfill the prophecy. IMHO
Dany is FIRE. The NK is ICE. Jon is the LINK between them!

• Information