Alone and Watching the Clock

Home of Spoiler-Free Unsullied Discussion!
diputsinva

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:14 am

I want so badly to visit the site. It was hard enough to hit the link for the forums and not look down. Worked all day yesterday outside and after a day of hard work and fresh air I COULD NOT stay awake last night....no way I could have made it for 80 minutes and I knew it and was dam*ed if I was going to not enjoy it and force myself.

Now I'm here, alone, I'm sure you've all seen it by now and I won't get to see it until after work tonight:(

Dee, I have done good this year not reading spoilers, staying pretty much away from the site, but this is torture today!!

Hope someone is out there...haha
Elizabeth

Raeslewolhn

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 pm

diputsinva wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:14 am
I want so badly to visit the site. It was hard enough to hit the link for the forums and not look down. Worked all day yesterday outside and after a day of hard work and fresh air I COULD NOT stay awake last night....no way I could have made it for 80 minutes and I knew it and was dam*ed if I was going to not enjoy it and force myself.

Now I'm here, alone, I'm sure you've all seen it by now and I won't get to see it until after work tonight:(

Dee, I have done good this year not reading spoilers, staying pretty much away from the site, but this is torture today!!

Hope someone is out there...haha
Elizabeth
Without spoiling, I'll say it will be magnificent. So much happens, but it's also a lot of workup and not that much action, def the best episode this season. I laughed I cried I yelled at the screen. They did a great job.

Dark Archer

Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Raeslewolhn wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Without spoiling, I'll say it will be magnificent. So much happens, but it's also a lot of workup and not that much action, def the best episode this season. I laughed I cried I yelled at the screen. They did a great job.

Seconded , just couldn't get enough , watched it 4 times already & will again later along with the throne cast. Next season can't come soon enough !

• Information