Season 7 Major Events Predictions

Home of Spoiler-Free Unsullied Discussion!
Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 am

Hey all!

What are some people's spoiler free predictions for major events this year?
I have posted this in a comment thread before, but thought it would be interesting to have a discussion with the spoiler free fans here!

Its hard, considering we don't have many main characters left, and it really depends who matters in the end game and who does not.

here is what I have!

– Arya will reunite with the hound and CO (I think they will run into Mel as well) in season 7… and my hopes is she heads north and ARRIVES in Winterfell reuniting with whomever from her family is there. This second part may be pushed to season 8… but I hope not.

– Sansa/Brienne and the Hound (Arya) in season 7, though this could be one pushed to 8… but I had also predicted that one of the Stark sisters would die this season so I would hope they would reunite before that happens

– Bran goes to Winterfell and reunites with Jon/Sansa in season 7.

– Cersei and Jamie and Tyrion finally share a screen in season 7

– First time meetings between Cersei and Dany and MAYBEEEEEEE Dany and Jon in season 7?? Though the second could be pushed to season 8 – A Dany and Jon meeting in season 7 would essentially mean Jon would reunite with Tyrion AND Theon (which would be interesting)

-I had also predicted that Cersei would have to die in this season cause I don’t see her role in season 8

– LF will die in this season (HOPEFULLY LOLS) so he wont reunite with anyone hahaha

I cant think of any other major reunions besides Jon and Sam, which probably happen in season 8… maybe Dany and Jorah, which would probably happen in season 8…

What do you all think?!?
Last edited by Dee Stark on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VixenMel

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 am

This isn't a major event events but I'd like to see Theon and Greyworm bond over being cut and being in the hands of assholes who used and abused them like Toys.

I'd also love to see Dany and Jorah reunite, with a slow soft and beautiful scene of them hugging and then talking things through and their friendship being stronger than ever.

Arya and Gendry reunion I'd finally love to see, they were so beautiful.

The hound reuniting with Sansa, both seeing how much they've both grown.

As Viserion is my favourite dragon in the books, I'd like to see him and Dany bond more and Dany rub his belly like she did often in the books.

I'd love to see Jamie leaving Cersei's side and realising he only has a unhealthy infatuation for her but his actually in love with Brienne.

Tyrion and Bronn reuniting and telling each other jokes

More screen time for Ghost and Nymeria
Jorah Mormont: ...Until my last breath, I will remember. After I have forgotten my mother's face...

Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 am

Those are great, VixenMel...

I was thinking Dany and Jorah also, but I thought that would be in season 8...

Also, I think we are done with Gendry... I don't see why he would come back now. :(

QueenofThrones

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am

I was just rewatching a S2 episode and I tend to think that Arya will pursue the other people on her list before she goes to the North. That means The Mountain, Cersei & Ilyn Payne (am I missing anyone?). But maybe the Hound or Brienne will find her and convince her to take another path.

Bran/Sansa/Jon reunion has to happen early right!? Nothing else would make much sense given he is literally at the wall! It will be interesting to see if there are political ramifications. I suspect that LF will try to worm into Sansa's ear that Bran should be Lord of Winterfell instead of Jon. Hopefully Bran will learn something from the Weird woods network that will help them reveal LF's treacherous nature. Will he also tell Jon of his parents?! I'm really looking forward for Bran to have something to do with other actual people (instead of just being our window into magic).

Dany will arrive in Westeros and start planning her invasion. They will surely fight the Lannister forces, but I wonder about drama in her court preventing early action. Won't Tyrion hear about Myrcella's death? Varys and Olenna know it was Ellaria who did it, don't they? Tyrion will blame himself (it is his fault she was there), but will also be rightfully furious at Ellaria. Maybe they manage to keep Tyrion from finding out until he meets Jaime.

I still hope Tyrion and Jaime meet fairly early in the season and Jaime turns sides, somehow. I'm also looking forward very much for Jaime and Dany to FINALLY meet - he killed her dad! And for good reason!! But he's morally compromised if he's working for Cersei who blew up KL just like Aerys would have done, which will give Dany some more power in the conversation than she might have a season ago.

The Wolves of Winter

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am

Hi Dee!

Like you I am looking forward to more Stark reunions. And I hope to see Cersei's reaction when she sees Tyrion again. Should be fun!
Have you seen the new trailer?

Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am
I was just rewatching a S2 episode and I tend to think that Arya will pursue the other people on her list before she goes to the North. That means The Mountain, Cersei & Ilyn Payne (am I missing anyone?). But maybe the Hound or Brienne will find her and convince her to take another path.

Bran/Sansa/Jon reunion has to happen early right!? Nothing else would make much sense given he is literally at the wall! It will be interesting to see if there are political ramifications. I suspect that LF will try to worm into Sansa's ear that Bran should be Lord of Winterfell instead of Jon. Hopefully Bran will learn something from the Weird woods network that will help them reveal LF's treacherous nature. Will he also tell Jon of his parents?! I'm really looking forward for Bran to have something to do with other actual people (instead of just being our window into magic).

Dany will arrive in Westeros and start planning her invasion. They will surely fight the Lannister forces, but I wonder about drama in her court preventing early action. Won't Tyrion hear about Myrcella's death? Varys and Olenna know it was Ellaria who did it, don't they? Tyrion will blame himself (it is his fault she was there), but will also be rightfully furious at Ellaria. Maybe they manage to keep Tyrion from finding out until he meets Jaime.

I still hope Tyrion and Jaime meet fairly early in the season and Jaime turns sides, somehow. I'm also looking forward very much for Jaime and Dany to FINALLY meet - he killed her dad! And for good reason!! But he's morally compromised if he's working for Cersei who blew up KL just like Aerys would have done, which will give Dany some more power in the conversation than she might have a season ago.

Hmmm:
- Arya going off to finish her list is something that has crossed my mind throughout my current rewatch of seasons 1-6... I have gone back and forth on that. However, (I haven't gotten to this episode yet) but if I remember correctly, Arya tells Jaquen that she is going home, and I really think that is what she wants to do. Her trip to the twins was probably on her path North. It would be interesting to see where she ends up.

- Bran - I really really cant wait to see Bran interact with other people and I really hope they don't drag this reunion out. The question that has made me think is, if Bran is marked, how much time before he crosses through the wall that the Night King doesn't follow????

- Love what you said about Tyrion and co.... never even thought of that!

Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm

The Wolves of Winter wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am
Hi Dee!

Like you I am looking forward to more Stark reunions. And I hope to see Cersei's reaction when she sees Tyrion again. Should be fun!
Have you seen the new trailer?
YESSSSSSSSSS I caved and I watched it!!!! BUT APPARENTLY I didn't catch everything and I did not read Sue's breakdown so as to keep some things a surprise :)

The Wolves of Winter

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Aahh, well in that case. Can't wait to find out why Jon and company are north of the Wall again. Looks like it is going to be an intense sequence.

Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:12 pm

The Wolves of Winter wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:52 pm
Aahh, well in that case. Can't wait to find out why Jon and company are north of the Wall again. Looks like it is going to be an intense sequence.
Have you read any spoilers??!?!

I did not watch the first trailer, I only watched the second even though I was avoiding it.... I was actually REALLY shocked to see clips of Jon in heavy snow fighting off wights. I really did not expect that... I would have been even more surprised if I did not watch the trailer...
I really wonder why. I did not think we would see any battle sequences with the Army of the dead this season except with them and possibly the nights watch.

The Wolves of Winter

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:25 pm

No, I have not read any spoilers. I only go by what HBO have officially released.

I was just as surprised as you were when I saw the first trailer to see them there. I have no clue why tho, it's dangerous beyond the Wall! Grumpkins and snarks!

• Information