Season 7 Major Events Predictions

Home of Spoiler-Free Unsullied Discussion!
Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:31 pm

AGREE!! SO CURIOUS

SEASON START NOW PLEASE

QueenofThrones

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Dee Stark wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm
Hmmm:
- Arya going off to finish her list is something that has crossed my mind throughout my current rewatch of seasons 1-6... I have gone back and forth on that. However, (I haven't gotten to this episode yet) but if I remember correctly, Arya tells Jaquen that she is going home, and I really think that is what she wants to do. Her trip to the twins was probably on her path North. It would be interesting to see where she ends up.
Ugh I mean I hope you're right. That's what I thought as well when she left Braavos, but then next thing, there she was killing Frey with a creepy smile on her face! I just don't understand why she risked her life to kill WF unless she still has the list on her mind.

I felt like Arya's character was really all over the place last season tbh - I'm definitely hoping for better this year.
- Bran - I really really cant wait to see Bran interact with other people and I really hope they don't drag this reunion out. The question that has made me think is, if Bran is marked, how much time before he crosses through the wall that the Night King doesn't follow????
Right... yeah I'd actually forgotten about that. Certainly the wall being breached by The WW would hasten things plot wise in the north!!
- Love what you said about Tyrion and co.... never even thought of that!
For all I know they will just drop the whole Tyrion-Myrcella plotline due to lack of time!

Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:41 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:03 pm
Dee Stark wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm
Hmmm:
- Arya going off to finish her list is something that has crossed my mind throughout my current rewatch of seasons 1-6... I have gone back and forth on that. However, (I haven't gotten to this episode yet) but if I remember correctly, Arya tells Jaquen that she is going home, and I really think that is what she wants to do. Her trip to the twins was probably on her path North. It would be interesting to see where she ends up.
Ugh I mean I hope you're right. That's what I thought as well when she left Braavos, but then next thing, there she was killing Frey with a creepy smile on her face! I just don't understand why she risked her life to kill WF unless she still has the list on her mind.

I felt like Arya's character was really all over the place last season tbh - I'm definitely hoping for better this year.
Yeah, well, this is how I took it... she stopped there on her way... and I guess she felt confident in her assassin abilities...
When Jaquen was doing the three names for her in season 2, it was a piece of cake for him. I guess that's the idea of being a faceless man.
So in that sense maybe she wasn't risking her life.

Another thing that could happen is that she intends to go south but runs in to someone *cough *hound* cough* who tells her to go north with him.

no_one

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am
I was just rewatching a S2 episode and I tend to think that Arya will pursue the other people on her list before she goes to the North. That means The Mountain, Cersei & Ilyn Payne (am I missing anyone?).
I believe the last time she was asked who was on her list (when in Braavos), it was only Cersei, the Mountain and Walder Frey. Obviously the latter has been taken care of. I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point she must have removed Ilyn Payne (similarly to how she removed Melisandre, Beric Dondarrion and others still alive), perhaps she realized that he was just an executioner doing his job?

But I do agree with you in that if she wants to finish her list, Cersei and the Mountain are both in King's Landing. It might be worth her time to head there before heading North.

LatrineDiggerBrian

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm

It seemed like Jaime and Brienne said goodbye for good in S6, but it would be a nice surprise if that wasn't the end of their story.

GeraltOfRivia

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:21 am

Jon and Daenerys has to meet at some point, so does Jon and Tyrion.

Lannisters gang together is another option.

Stark reunion is a must!

Daenerys and Jorah also needs to be reunited.
Just a guy full of sarcasm, flaws and himself.

Chilli

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:36 am

no_one wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm
QueenofThrones wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 am
I believe the last time she was asked who was on her list (when in Braavos), it was only Cersei, the Mountain and Walder Frey. Obviously the latter has been taken care of. I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point she must have removed Ilyn Payne (similarly to how she removed Melisandre, Beric Dondarrion and others still alive), perhaps she realized that he was just an executioner doing his job?
I believe Ilyn Payne was removed because the actor has/had cancer.
Book spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Chilli on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

QueenofThrones

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:37 am

LatrineDiggerBrian wrote:
It seemed like Jaime and Brienne said goodbye for good in S6, but it would be a nice surprise if that wasn't the end of their story.
I refuse to believe they won't meet again. REFUSE!!!!!

GeraltOfRivia

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 am

QueenofThrones wrote:
They'll meet again. Did you forgot Jaime's line from season 5 about dying in the arms of a woman he loves. It sure as heck ain't Mad Queen Cersei. ;)
Just a guy full of sarcasm, flaws and himself.

QueenofThrones

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:42 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 am
QueenofThrones wrote:
They'll meet again. Did you forgot Jaime's line from season 5 about dying in the arms of a woman he loves. It sure as heck ain't Mad Queen Cersei. ;)
Agree - Even if Jaime sticks it out in KL I think the scales have been lifted given "the look" @ end of S6.

However, it would be nice (IMO) if he didn't have to die... despite all he's done to deserve it. :p

• Information