S07E03 - Queen's Justice - predictions

Lord Parramandas

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Chilli wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:40 am
Lord Parramandas wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:14 am
I do hope no one is discussing leaks here.
No
(no further comment, not to spoil things)
Thanks. I'm trying to remain unspoiled.

SirBronn

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:25 pm
I wonder how Cersei is going to kill Elaria, and I wonder if witnessing that carnage will be when Jaime "realizes his mistake" from the episode synopsis. Maybe she'll force Elaria to watch her daughter burn to death or vice versa - that was something that Jaime witnessed the Mad King do. Of course, there's more cause for Cersei to kill Elaria than with the Starks but method matters... However, there seem to be trailer shots of Jaime in some sort of battle, so maybe he won't be in KL when Euron returns with his captives.

Unsullied will attack Casterly Rock, clearly. I guess this means that Dany must still have some sort of fleet left. Did they actually sail around Westeros, or did the Unsullied march across the Riverlands to get there? I would hope that Tyrion goes with them actually, and that Dany brings the air force. Getting Tyrion home and ruling from Tywin's high seat, how awesome would that be. :D However I think they will be too busy dealing with the Northerners.

Dany and Jon meeting... I expect some challenging comments from both and no clear resolution from the first meetiing. Davos is going to be PO'd about melisandre. I imagine that will bias him against Dany, quite heavily, and so it will be up to Tyrion to mend any fences.
I think she will let the mountain loose on eliria and her daughter ,
I would think dany still has plenty of ships and just the ones from the iron fleet got wrecked ,the unsullied are sailing on casterly rock and I assume the dothraki are still cabined up off shore on the rest of her fleet

Wimsey

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:39 am

SirBronn wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm
I would think dany still has plenty of ships and just the ones from the iron fleet got wrecked ,the unsullied are sailing on casterly rock and I assume the dothraki are still cabined up off shore on the rest of her fleet
Fleets always are broken into subunits (squadrons and flotillas), just as armies are broken down into squadrons, divisions, etc. The flotilla or flotillas taking the Unsullied would have been elsewhere at that time.

Presumably, the Dothraki will have been set ashore somewhere, along with other parts of the army. You don't keep troops on ships longer than necessary! (It would be important to get the horses on land and grazing, too.)

I suspect that the show will just take it for granted that most viewers appreciate this. We really do not need a George Lucas style "policy episode!" (The Simpson's parodied that wonderfully 15 years ago....)
"If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise, don't put it there."
A. P. Chehkov

• Information