S07E04 - The Spoils of War (predictions)

Lord Parramandas

Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:26 am

OK, what are your predictions for the midpoint episode of S7? Share your speculation in comments below. (No legit leaks' spoilers please...speculation only)

shah2017

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 am

Arya returning to Winterfell and Dany burning the Lannister Army.

Combat Boots

Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 am

Aya kills littlefinger Jon goes beyond the wall to check on the WW
Cersei get a dragon

Crispy Shireen

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:01 pm

My predictions (based on trailers, promo pics and a certain EW cover): Arya returns to Winterfell. Sansa looks through Maester Luwin's old scrolls and finds something on Littlefinger (maybe the letter he got Lysa to write to Catelyn that started the WotFK). Also maybe Bran is onto Littlefinger's betrayal of Ned through his visions. Maybe Littlefinger tried to take Bran out with his Valyrian dagger? So it'll be Littlefinger vs Bran, Sansa and Arya and I reckon Arya kills him and takes his Valyrian dagger for herself (hence the EW cover). Also Sansa will say to Littlefinger as he is dying that speech from the trailer about the lone wolf dies alone.

In Dragonstone Theon will return and meet Jon. Dany will take Jon to the Dragonglass cave Dany will find out about HighGarden/Casterly Rock, which will push her to attack Jamie's army with her dragons and Dothraki. Battle will take place and Dany will wipe out the Lannister army but that scene from the trailer with Jamie riding through a fiery battlefield... I'm thinking this is the aftermath of the battle and he is charging directly at Dany on her dragon... Which would be suicidal... Unless the dragon is injured (by the giant crossbow, is that thing mobile?) and Jamies is moving in to SLAY the dragon.

As for deaths this episode I'm predicting Littlefinger, maybe Bronn and maybe the Tarlys and maybe a dragon.

Northern lady

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 am

HBO hasn't released a synopsis for this episode, right?

• Information