Zombie apocalypse?

evenwind

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:15 pm

(Assuming that the Night's King makes it south of the wall)

We've seen the WW raise the dead that are no more than skeletons. And there hasn't been any talk of the people of Westeros customarily burning their dead. Are we going to see all the Westerosi dead from the last hundred years or so climbing out of the ground (or out of their crypts) like your typical zombie movie? I'm thinking in particular of those crypts under Winterfell...

Raeslewolhn

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:59 pm

evenwind wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:15 pm
(Assuming that the Night's King makes it south of the wall)

We've seen the WW raise the dead that are no more than skeletons. And there hasn't been any talk of the people of Westeros customarily burning their dead. Are we going to see all the Westerosi dead from the last hundred years or so climbing out of the ground (or out of their crypts) like your typical zombie movie? I'm thinking in particular of those crypts under Winterfell...
Oooo, there are so many theories about the Crypts! Lots of fun because it's not definitive yet.

I'm pretty sure the WW can raise the buried dead, if they can get them out, to be wights. (Not necessarily WW). So that's a real threat.

But the Crypts of Winterfell are special. They're the only ones statued like that. The kings and lords have swords across their laps, like a lord refusing guest rite. There's a lot of indication that the WF Crypts will play a special role in the zombie apocalypse. .

What that role is, and who planned it, is the MySteRy!~

(Here's a video if you're curious)https://youtu.be/USJzbylE3GU

• Information