My predication on Brienne and Jamie

Dgskdive

Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:25 pm

Being a geek and watching Youtube GOT theory videos and just had a thought on Brienne and possibly Jamie.

Whoever ends up ruling in whats left of Westeros at seasons end. I can see Brienne being the Commander of the King or Queens Guard. Maybe it ends up being Sansa ruling from a rebuilt Winterfell. I think she is the most likely. Im pretty sure Dani and Jon will both die. If that happens Sansa, makes sense to rule the 7 Kingdoms. Brienne will be by her side through it all and probably save Sansa's life at least once in the final season and Sansa would give her that position for sure. That would be a fitting ending for Brienne of Tarth and well deserved.

So now on to Jamie. He will probably die and I think it makes sense for him to die. The question is how and why. Looking at his character arc throughout the series, we all know Jamie has gone from a despicable villain in season 1 to almost a legitimate hero by the end of season 7. In the books he thinks a lot about what his pages in the White Book will say about him. It has been brought up in the show I think only a few times, and can only remember one time off the top of my head. But it is a concern for him for sure. No matter what he has done or will do, the pages in that book will tell the entire true story of Ser Jamie Lannister for all of history in Westeros. Now, with Brienne being the Commander of the Kings/Queens Guard. She would be the one writing those pages. Who better to tell his true deeds, both good and bad and how he became a true knight. Jamie deserves at this point to have at least that after his death.

How will he die? Wouldn't it be poetic if Jamie dies saving Bran's life in some way that allows Bran to kill or at least help in killing The Night King?

Dgskdive

Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 am

Pretty dang good prediction if you ask me. Not 100%, but close. Nailed the white book though!

Dame of Mercia

Thu May 23, 2019 4:35 am

You did pretty well - came very close. My tinfoil theories usually turn out to be wide of the mark. I had thought Sansa would end up on the throne - well I was right in part I suppose.

• Information