s7 Death Pool

Not Littlefinger

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:46 pm

QueenofThrones wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 am
Dee, I think that Melisandre should meet Dany since she's the other big candidate for Azor Ahai / The Red God's Chosen, etc. So it would be interesting for them to meet - would she question Jon being the one, or think that somehow both of them are?

You're right about Arya too though! Good catch.
I sincerely hope they both aren't. That would just be ridiculously cheesy.

Raeslewolhn

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:37 am

QueenofThrones wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 pm
I thought it would be fun to start a death pool / death odds for Season 7 before we see any of it, then we can find out how wrong we are later... :?

Please, if you have seen spoilers and actually know if any a characters dies or survives do not vote (what would be the point?!), but feel free to comment / reply as long as you cover any spoilers!

Anyway, here are my odds of survival for characters I can think of:

100% chance of survival:
Dany: No way she dies until S8
Jon: Ditto
Tyrion: Ditto x 2

90% chance they survive
Arya: She has to do something after all that training. She could die near the end of the season.
Bran: Very unlikely. However, the show could kill him off early as it is inconvenient for the plot to have someone with god-like superpowers...
Sam & Gilly: I mean, I don't know WTF they are doing in the citadel but I don't think it is likely to be life threatening...
Brienne: Jaime reunion happens first. Also she's just likely to live until the final battle IMO.
Sansa: I think she (eventually) takes out LF and lives herself. But there's a chance she goes down with LF.
Hound: Just don't see him dying until he kills some zombies. But he could might against said zombies, or LF treachery or something.
Varys: Nah.

75% chance they survive
Jaime: He might die if he kills Cersei, but otherwise I think he is a season 8 lock.
Tormund: Tormund's death would be awful but I just feel like more good guys will die this season.
Davos: See Tormund.
Littlefinger: I'm hoping he dies as part of S7 climax. But I think more likely he slimes his way out of this one for now, and dies mid S8.
Theon: I think Theon survives and Yara dies is more likely. But both could die.
Jorah: We know from the arm in trailer he survives to the season (plus he's been doing some interviews/promotion), I don't see Jorah coming back (yet again) just to die of greyscale... What would be the point?

50%-50%:
Meera: I hope Meera doens't die but I could see them killing her off once she gets Bran back just for the emotional impact!
Cersei: Honestly I think this might be LH final season and it will be amaaazing if so. If not, OK!
Yara: I would be unsurprised (and sad :cry: ) if Euron kills her.
Olenna: I randomly feel like Ellaria will kill her for some reason. Mostly because Ellaria a vicious B---- and I don't know who else she is going to kill (plus Tyrell-Dorne rivalry).
Edd: I thought Edd would die for a long time, but yet he survives to snark yet again! We'll see...
Melisandre: I don't see much role for her if she meets both Dany and Jon and I Think she will meet Dany early in the season
Grey Worm: i'm worried for them you guys . :?
Missandei: Very worried . :?

10% chance of survival (I'll be surprised if they survive)
Ellaria: Please please please, just die, you are the worst (no offense to the actress intended)!
Euron: I am fairly sure he will be a threat this season only.
Using only non-leak knowledge (there are 11 characters I won't mention, bc I'm only discussing non leaked info)...

-I agree on Ellaria dying, she's run her plotline usefulness course, from a writing/production standpoint.
-Everyone forgets, we didn't see Harald Karstark die yet. He wasn't on screen in the BotB scene. So him too!
-I agree on Jorah living.
-I feel like Melisandre might have a role to play again, not banking on her death unless it's useful to her savior/s. Why keep her alive? Same reasoning as Jorah I guess.

Raeslewolhn

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:39 am

Not Littlefinger wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:46 pm
QueenofThrones wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 am
Dee, I think that Melisandre should meet Dany since she's the other big candidate for Azor Ahai / The Red God's Chosen, etc. So it would be interesting for them to meet - would she question Jon being the one, or think that somehow both of them are?

You're right about Arya too though! Good catch.
I sincerely hope they both aren't. That would just be ridiculously cheesy.
I agree on Melisandre. If she meets up with other Rh'ollor worshippers or overhears in a tavern or something about Dany, she'll go find her. Basic Melisandre logic.

Tensor the Mage

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:07 am

The five main characters are Arya, Bran, Tyrion, Jon, and Dany. I believe all will survive until at least next season.

GRRM hath said his favorite characters are "cripples, bastards, and broken things." Bran is a cripple, Jon is The Most Famous Bastard in Westeros, and Tyrion told Jon in Winterfell that every dwarf is a bastard to that dwarf's father. Theon and the Hound were each "broken" in some way, so we might expect them to survive to the end as well.

anna1226

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:03 pm

I think Cersie will be the big one to go. Wondering if Aria could put on the face of Tyrion to kill her. Or if it will be Jamie as she screams 'burn them all'. Some secondary characters may go, probably Melisandre, the Hound, the Uncle Greyjoy, Yara, Berrick, Robin, etc. I think all the Stark kids & Danerys will go to final season. Jon might die & resurrect again if Thorys of Myr is with him.

Starting to wonder if anyone will sit on the throne by the end. Bran & Dany both had visions with the castle looking like it's in ruins & snow inside. Dany may decide to return to bay of dragons once the war is done. Maybe Tyrion & Sansa will rule.

Hope they don't kill anymore wolves & bring Nymeria back. Maybe Arya will get to ride a dragon, and Bran will worg into one.

Combat Boots

Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:54 am

For me I think Jamie and little finger this season

Dark Archer

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 am

Wimsey wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:16 am
And, yes, Meera survived White Walkers once. That does not make her odds of surviving them again appreciably better than they were! Moreover, and as we've seen repeatedly, there are a shockingly large number of ways to die. :D
Meera has a better chance fighting the white walkers than most wether she knows it or not, when she took Bran to the 3 eyed raven she was swordless, but when the white walkers could gain access to the cave she picked up a sword at the cave entrance , which to hazzard a guess would have belonged to Brandon Rivers this sword could possibly be 'Dark Sister' as he was the last known person to possess the Valerian blade before heading north to become the 3 eyed raven

anna1226 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:03 pm
Hope they don't kill anymore wolves & bring Nymeria back. Maybe Arya will get to ride a dragon, and Bran will worg into one.
after the screening of dragonstone episode here in the UK there showed a trailer of whats the next episode & a direwolf was shown , it wasn't ghost, so can only assume it was Nymeria, i cant see Arya dying in season 7 at the moment , the costs about the CGI are well reported & cant see them payingout for a story line that wouldnt go anywhere

LF character maybe too shrewd to kill off just yet , he knows the game inside out , Sansa may have a lot to learn yet & LF,cocky confidence will be his downfall

LadyGoodman

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:46 pm

I think Cersei is the main character most likely to die this season, but I'm only giving that 75%. I'm at about 50-50 with Jaime, though it pains me to say it.

I'm at 65% with Littlefinger because if things look really bleak for Team Human by the end of the season, LF's demise would be a peace offering to the fans.

Second tier characters I'm 80% confident will die: Euron, Ellaria, Yara, Thoros, Beric, Edd, Tormund - because someone has to be the Hodor of Season 7.

Second tier characters I'm 30% confident will die: Pod, Grey Worm, Missendei, Meera, Olenna, the rest of the SS, the Hound, the Mountain, Ser Davos, Melissandre.
...He's my king, from this day until his last day.

QueenofThrones

Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:41 am

Just thought it would be fun to bump this thread to see how wrong/right we were...

I forgot to even mention poor Thoros...! Besides him we had Olenna, sort-of Eliaria, sort-of Viserion, and of course the big one: SANSA KILLS LF 2k17! So happy about that last but I was assuming it would be S8. So. Awesome. :twisted:

• Information