Premiere Episode Title?

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

The S6 premiere episode title was announced 17 days before the regular premiere. Tomorrow is 17 days before the S7 premiere. When do you think we'll get the title?

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:05 pm

I hope it's soon. The title can't be that spoilerish considering the amount of pictures and footage they've given us from episode 1. I feel like I've seen all of Dany's arrival just by looking at the pictures :lol:

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:05 pm
I hope it's soon. The title can't be that spoilerish considering the amount of pictures and footage they've given us from episode 1. I feel like I've seen all of Dany's arrival just by looking at the pictures :lol:
I think it'll be called Winter Is Here.

Dornish Gourmand

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:06 am

I think the title will probably be something that ties in the several running plot lines in KL, the North, and Dany's arrival. Maybe something like A Clash of Queens. But if it's more specific to Dany's story it could be something like Arrival or Dragonstone
(Can you tell that I'm not very good at this...?)

Boudica

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:38 am

Perhaps the title could just be something like "Westeros" since everyone is finally in Westeros.

GeraltOfRivia

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:49 am

Dornish Gourmand wrote:
I think the title will probably be something that ties in the several running plot lines in KL, the North, and Dany's arrival. Maybe something like A Clash of Queens. But if it's more specific to Dany's story it could be something like Arrival or Dragonstone
Since when the North have a Queen or Jon is a Queeen? :lol:

It will be something non spoilery but might be just a minor thing like The Map. We have one in King's Landing, one at Dragonstone as a painted table with a map on it, Jon might be overlooking a map. Something that really binds together King's Landing, Dragonstone and the North.
Just a guy full of sarcasm, flaws and himself.

Dee Stark

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 am

I had initially guessed it would be called "Westeros"

But Jared suggested "First of her Name" -- applying to both Dany and Cersei.

I think that would be awesome

Dornish Gourmand

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:49 pm

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Dornish Gourmand wrote:

It will be something non spoilery but might be just a minor thing like The Map. We have one in King's Landing, one at Dragonstone as a painted table with a map on it, Jon might be overlooking a map. Something that really binds together King's Landing, Dragonstone and the North.
Cersei, Dany, and apparently you've missed it, but lots of fans seem to speculate that Sansa will attempt to regain control from Jon (or at least feign to do so), which if it were to happen, such a title would provide adequate foreshadowing.

GeraltOfRivia

Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:15 am

Dornish Gourmand wrote:
GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Dornish Gourmand wrote:

Cersei, Dany, and apparently you've missed it, but lots of fans seem to speculate that Sansa will attempt to regain control from Jon (or at least feign to do so), which if it were to happen, such a title would provide adequate foreshadowing.
The title for this episode has to be about this episode and somthing important or valid. Jon is stil KITN and Sansa is not in the power or control of the North. That is for later on.
Just a guy full of sarcasm, flaws and himself.

Dornish Gourmand

Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:15 am
Dornish Gourmand wrote:
GeraltOfRivia wrote:

The title for this episode has to be about this episode and somthing important or valid. Jon is stil KITN and Sansa is not in the power or control of the North. That is for later on.
Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me. Can't wait to hear more about those maps.

• Information