What are you going to do the hours before it starts?

Chilli

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 am

Hi!
What are your plans for tonight to ease the countdown before it starts?
I'm going to watch the last episode and maybe also the very first episode when it all started. Check double if my recorder works and my internet connection so that I don't miss it.
In Belgium it's 3 A.M. when it airs. I'm going to try to sleep from 10 P.M. till 3 A.M. But I already know I will have trouble sleeping. I hope some wine or beer will help to sleep at least a few hours. Luckily for me I don't have to work tomorrow.

QueenofThrones

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:54 am

I'll probably be on this site a lot lol!

I also have some housework to take care of... And weather's nice so I'll try to get outside for a few hours.

I actually have to wait until tomorrow night to watch (my friends who I'm watching with are out of town tonight ughhhh). So I'll be on internet silence until then.

Grandmaester Flash

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:18 am

I have often been unable to resist watching at 2 am, but the 'live' showing always contains lots of ads. I'm going to try and hold off until the morning and watch on catch-up.

Dani with an I

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:49 am

Friends and I are having a watch party, loaded up with ASOIAF-themed foods. We've got black bread, Sansa lemon cakes, mulled wine, ale, Frey pie (no actual Freys were used in the making of this pie), Arya tarts, King's Landing salad, and a cheese/prune/fruit tray. Most recipes courtesy of "A Feast of Ice and Fire".

Righteous in Wrath

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Dani with an I wrote:
Friends and I are having a watch party, loaded up with ASOIAF-themed foods. We've got black bread, Sansa lemon cakes, mulled wine, ale, Frey pie (no actual Freys were used in the making of this pie), Arya tarts, King's Landing salad, and a cheese/prune/fruit tray. Most recipes courtesy of "A Feast of Ice and Fire".
Arya tarts and lemon cakes from the book happening here too!

QueenofThrones

Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Righteous in Wrath wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:20 pm
Dani with an I wrote:
Arya tarts and lemon cakes from the book happening here too!
I wanted to make something special but my daughter just wanted choc chip cookies... oh well!

• Information