Arya as Jaime

tanner1

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:53 am

What if Arya used Jaime's face to kill Cersie?

Stark Wolf

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 pm

I think it might be foreshadowing. In my opinion not this season, but I could be very wrong, but not at all surprised if it is Arya disguised as Jamie. Justice! :twisted:

bwillisicecold

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:05 pm

i thought about this as well.... but jamie would have to die so if something like that it would prolly be at the end of the season going into next or next season all together

QueenofThrones

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 am

bwillisicecold wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:05 pm
i thought about this as well.... but jamie would have to die so if something like that it would prolly be at the end of the season going into next or next season all together
Yes, I thought of this too! But i really hope it doesn't happen. Really don't want Arya to kill Jaime, it wouldn't really fit any sensible character arc for Jaime, and for Arya she would be killing off-list just for a "gotcha" kind of moment?

Dark Archer

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:54 pm

i personally cant see this happening , i think Jamie has a bigger role to play.
Although he's fiercely loyal to House Lannister he also has a slightly wonky moral compass which sometimes clouds his judgement in doing what is right at any given time. We've seen him, struggle with his conscience a few times especially with the meeting with Brienne on her mission to extract the Blackfish from a seige ,his delusion at the Frey / Lannister alliance & mixed feelings to seeing Cersei crowned.
Hes still got a way to go before his demise so don't think Arya has him marked for assimilation just yet

• Information